Chapter 2.

Noah
I didn't expect to come face to face with a fucking goddess let alone someone so young. I figured she may have been older the way people talked about her so much as if she was so experienced and had been doing this for quite a few years. She broke me out of my thoughts when she spoke in such an angelic Voice "I'm Jordynn Sanders, and you are?" she smiled with her hand out , God that smile. I took her hand
"Hi I'm Noah Cross as you may know" I said with a cocky smile and kissing her hand. I mean who wouldn't know about me? I'm on of the top CEO's here. She just stared at me and walked to her desk. I couldn't help my eyes going straight to her plump ass. It looked so delicious, my hand ached to reach out and touch it. She filled out that skirt perfectly. She sat behind the desk, that I'll soon have her bent over one of the days, and motioned for me to sit down.

Jordynn
This man was absolutely a god. I watched him check me out as I checked him out I mean he had the most beautiful green eyes that went well with his ivory skin. I wasn't even into white men but staring at him had my panties instantly soaked. I wanted nothing more than to sit on his beautiful face. He had a nice ass jaw structure with perfect white teeth. It looked like he stood at about 6'4 against my 5'7 frame and although he wasn't built you could tell by the way the suit he worked often. When I sat at my desk I began to ask him questions while his bit his sexy ass lips. "So Mr. Cross-" he cut me off "call me Noah" he smirked, I simply gave him a tight lip smile and said "Mr. Cross what is it that you would like to designed?" even though I already knew I wanted to clarify.
" I would like my business office" he paused for a while and smirked "and home office to be redecorated" he said simply. I stared at him "but here it says you only want your business office done" I said confused. "Yes, but sweetheart I've changed my mind" he smiled. I shifted at the sound of him calling me sweetheart, "Well that will be extra and I need more time" I say, "Listen money is not a problem and that's fine, how about you come to both offices and see what you're working with, then you can give me a time frame?" he questioned. I didn't know if going to his office where he run shit would be a good idea seeing as how I already wanted to jump his bones in my own office, and going to his home was definitely out the question, but business was business so I sighed "Where would you like me to come first?" he had this sky smirk on his face and said "My tongue" I sat there and stared at him utterly shocked and more wet then I already was as he continued "but I'm sure that's not what you were talking about" he smirked, which I notice he does a lot "you can meet me at my office tomorrow at 2pm" he stood up and made his way over to me bending down so he could lean in my ear "and please don't be late" and with that he was gone. A part of me was nervous but the other part couldn't wait to see his beautiful face again.