Chapter 2:Ninja Training

Y/n(thoughts):I'M NOT A PERVERT AM I!?I CAN'T BE!!!IT'S LIKE THEIR BOOBS ARE DEFYING GRAVITY ALMOST!!!I MEAN JESUS CHRIST JUST LOOK AT THE WAY THEY STICK OUT!?

It was astonishing really.You've seen anime,you've played videogames,you've even been on....*Ahem*Some adult sites.But you've never seen breasts like these before.Your internal panic attack was interrupted by Kiriya putting his hand on your shoulder.

Kiriya:Now then.Since we got introductions out of the way let's get started.Today you'll be sparring against each other in order to strengthen your hand to hand combat skills.Get changed and meet me in the training room.

*POOF!*

Everyone:*COUGH,COUGH,COUGH!!*

Y/n:The hell!?.....Uh.You guys wouldn't happen to have a men's changing room of some sort?

You guys wouldn't happen to have a men's changing room of some sort?

Asuka:No.

Y/n:Well that's a shame.Oh well I didn't even bring spare clothes with me.

Ikaruga:Why not?

Y/n:Well I wasn't exactly told what to bring!

Katsuragi:Well what did you bring on your back?

Y/n:Oh this?My families secret scroll.

Ikaruga:You've been lugging around your Families secret scroll?!

She said angrily.

Ikaruga:Don't you see how idiotic that sounds!?

Y/n:Don't blame me my dad told me to do it!And besides it's all encoded in secret ninja text so nobody can really read it.

Yagyu:Except for enemy Ninjas.

Y/n:.......Whatever.

You just walked past them.

Y/n(thoughts):My first day here and I'm already getting shit.Screw them and their tits!

*Next scene*

The girls were in the changing room.

Katsuragi:I like Kiriya sensei and all but I'd wish he'd lay off the smoke bombs

Ikaruga:His methods may be old fashioned but he's a great teacher.