Chapter 7:Peasant

Hanzo,Kiriya,and Hotaru were sitting in a room.

Hotaru:.......

Kiriya:Don't be so hard on yourself.The progress he made in such a short time is good enough.He just hasn't fully mastered fighting yet.

Hotaru:....Thank you Kiriya.....But I've seen that look in his eye before.

He grabbed his tea cup and took a sip.

Hotaru:As I've told uou when he was a child he was very tenacious.It would take him a while to quit at something.But when he saw just the tiny bit of improvement that would be enough to keep him going....But then there were moments where he tried and tried and tried....but nothing changed...and he gave up.I thought it was just a thing a child does.But it carried on with him...

Hanzo:Hmmm....You could try dangling him over a cliff.

They all looked at him with concerned faces.

Hanzo:What?It's how Asuka learned.

Hotaru:....*Sigh*I should've been there for him.I should've told him about his symbol....but I just wanted to protect him.Give him somewhat of a normal childhood.....

Hanzo:Instead of dwelling on the past focus on the future.You still have time before you have to continue your mission.Go to him.

Hotaru:.......

*With you*

You had an icepack on your....well almost everywhere.

Katsuragi:You sure took one hell of beating

Yagyu nudged her arm.

Katsuragi:O-OH but you took it like a champ!

Y/n:Listen guys I'm fine I don't need to be coddled.I was just a bit out of my league that's all.I'll get him next time.

As you said that you felt your heart ache.

Y/n:But I will admit that fight gave me one hell of urge to pee.

Asuka:Are you sure you can walk on your own?

Y/n:Trust me.I've been in WAY worse conditions than this.