Chapter twelve

"It will be easier for you to just give up," Tonks advised as she drag the blade over my shoulder, but I bit my lips till it bleed to don't get her the satisfaction.
"Fuck you," I spited on her face.
"You know, this is goblin made, very nice things, cut through your flash as if it's butter," she spoke again, making the blade dancing in my skin. "Goblin made blades absorb what makes them stronger and this one was through a lot," she applied more pressure and I was having troubles to contain my screams at this point, where she practically cut piece of flash from my shoulder.
"No shit," I hissed, rolling my eyes, not sure if it was from the blood loss or the irritation of her monologue.
"You see, this wounds won't heal quickly, they will all scar nicely, leaving that precious skin of yours covered in them," she practically purred and I was so glad they didn't discovered yet that I'm pregnant.
"You are psycho," I bite at her, controlling my breathing.
"I'm I? Or I'm just doing to you the same things you do to us?" She raised her unkept eyebrows and stabbed me with the digger into leg, this time getting grunts from me as reaction.
"I don't do shit to you, I retired if you didn't noticed," I hissed at her, spitting blood at the floor.
"Right, your people would do anything to keep you away from the war and what it's doing to the others, how innocent people lose theirs lives just to keep theirs freedom," she hit me with back of her hand. "Precious Mallory Riddle, after her destroying our last good hope, she gets married with grand wedding celebrated through the whole newly colonised wizarding world and became house wife," she hit me again, her voice covered in spite.
"Bitch, it's fucking war and your side lost, honour would be to accept it and don't throw tantrums like a spoiled brat," I laughed into her face and her eyes turned into slits.
"We are still fighting, we didn't lost yet," she take fist of my hairs and bend my face to look at her. "The only spoiled brat there is you, living your comfortable life in manor, being treated like princess, having everyone wrapped around your finger, having everything you desire, just not that baby of yours right?" She mocked me and chills ran through my spine, what the fuck?! How did they know about this?!
"That look on your face is priceless, we have our people everywhere," she laughed, enjoying my panic which I cannot control.
"Fuck you bitch, this is new low even for you," I hissed at her, wishing nothing more than cover my stomach to protect that little bean hiding there.
"Is it? You know what? It's interesting, we don't feed you that well for you to grow in this particular areas," she take the knife from my leg and pointed with it on my stomach.
"I fucking dare you!" I gritted my teeth to don't sound desperate, this is getting into deep shits now.
"Oh my god!" She started to laugh historically. "So you have bun in your oven?!" She bend over, still laughing. "If you have, then it change completely the whole situation don't you think?" She smiled up at me with sick smile.
"I'm not!" I rolled my eyes at her, this is going into way to deep shits indeed.
"The base healer will tell us, I'm gonna call for her," she signed with joy in her voice, really, she is fucking psycho.
What will I do?! How can I hide it from a fucking healer?! She will cast one diagnostic spell and knows everything, oh my, this is bad, very, very bad! I tried to free my arms, ignoring the skin ripping at my wrists as I tried to push them the ropes. My brain racing just as my heart, I need to protect the baby, I need to save it!
"Lora!" Someone was shaking with me. "Wake up, it's not real." I quickly opened my eyes, looking up into the same as mine.
"You're here!" I cried out loud, throwing my hands around his neck, wrapping my legs around him as well, burring face into his chest. "Thank god, Oh thank god you are here!" I cried into his chest, hugging him tighter.
"I'm back, it's ok, it's gonna be alright," he kissed my head, holding me close to him.
"I missed you so fucking much Draco," I looked up into his eyes which were full of emotions.
"Oh love, I missed you way more," he kissed my lips finally, holding my face in his hands. "I couldn't even focus on the work, all I could think of was you," he kissed me once again, gently brushing his lips against my own. "How were you?"
"You know how I were, they all gossip way too much," I whined, cuddling to him more closer. "It was hell."
"From now on it will be better I promise, I will be there with you," he promised.
"The hell you will, dad promised me that you will spend more time with me once you return," I quickly raise my head back up, giving him important look.
"You guys had your moment over chocolate I assume?" He grinned at me and I smiled brightly back, nodding.
"What time is it?" I yawned, feeling exhaustion coming back down at me.
"Three in the morning, let's go sleep hmm?" He smiled softly at me, laying us back down into the sheets.
"How long are you back?" I yawned once again into his chest, happily inhaling his smell into my system.
"Maybe for two hours? Just took shower and went to you and watched you sleeping," he admitted, his words send warmth through me.
"I missed you Draco," I kissed his bare chest, cuddling my face into it.
"I did too love, let's go sleep, you really do look exhausted," he was playing with my hair, sending calmness through my whole body. And for a first time in whole week I had good night sleep without any nightmares.