Wings AU

Winged Paladin's AU

Keith - Phoenix

Lance - Boobrie

Pidge - Huma Bird

Hunk - Jinwu Bird

Allura - Caladrius

Shiro - Typheoes

Coran - Roc bird

Mythical birds, the type you don't see everyday. You would think they would be worshiped, loved and adored but in reality they are looked down on, hated and put down. It is said in a myth that 7 mythical birds will be born at the same time, the same year, the same life. They will all live on the planet Earth hidden from life and one day they will set sky, meeting Space and adventuring whilst saving the known universe from the one who still stands... Welcome to the story of the seven.

Anyone with extra limbs aka wings in this world are hated, burnt at the stake, but what happens when people from space fly down in urgent need of help fighting a war against people who have, wings?! 7 different species of mythical birds are sent out into space and have no clue what they're fighting for just they, the enemy is purple. Hopefully they live, but hey if they don't. At least they weren't burned at the stake.

+++++++++++++
Excuse the writing style keep in mind these were all written around 2021-2022 and my writing style has changed drastically.