Chapter 7

Ava's POV

"So are you telling the truth about you and Morgan being 'just friends' because I remember not too long ago how much you were talking about her," Conner says with a very proud look on his face.

"At the moment we are just friends but I do want so much more than that I just don't know how that will effect her" I couldn't bear to look at Conner.

I know she had so much in her head. I just wanted her to know that she didn't need to be alone.

I wanted to be her support system.

I wanted to be hers.

"I'm sure she likes you. She would be stupid not to maybe she just needs time to process her feelings," Conner said as he came up to me a hugged me. He just always knew what to say.

"I love you" I did and we have been at each other's side for what feels like forever. He was right there the moment he found out about Saskia.

Though I did have to try and stop him from killing her a couple of times. Now that I look at it he has matured so much since then.

Going from wanting to kill her to now persuading me to go to her party.

"I love you too Av's Now let's get ready my goal for tonight is to get laid. Normal people would go to a spa to relax not me though I need to get on top of someone else" he was very proud of himself for that one. It even made me giggle just a little.

I on the other hand didn't want to 'get laid' I just wanted to have some fun while avoiding Saskia at all costs.

I didn't want to dress up too much so I just chose to wear sweatpants and a T-shirt.

It's safe to say Conner was not impressed with my decision as he decided to get ready as if it was Vogue Fashion Week.

Safe to say I took this moment to pull out my phone to get Morgan.

AVA: Hey you is everything okay?

MORGAN: I'm fine as I can be but please do tell me how your night is going :)

AVA: Well I'm currently waiting for Conner to get ready he seems very excited about this party.

MORGAN: Are you not excited?

AVA: Not really. Especially not this one. It's at Saskia's plus I would rather be hanging out with you.

MORGAN: I'm very flattered but who exactly is Saskia I know she's your ex-girlfriend but that's all my knowledge of her I have.

AVA: She was my girlfriend for 2 years up until 6 months ago when I found out she had been cheating on me with some other guy she had met at her school. It hurt but I look back at that situation and realise I was never truly happy when I was with her.

MORGAN: Have you ever been happy?

AVA: I have but recently I think I've been more happy in these last couple of days than I have in my whole life.

MORGAN: Well I'm glad you deserve all the happiness.

AVA: Are you sure you don't want to come tonight? I'm going to miss you so much. I could do with your presence.

MORGAN: As much as I want to my dad would never allow it. Even if I sneaked out he would find out and well you know what happens next.

AVA: I understand if you ever need anything tonight or even ever just call me.

MORGAN: You should also take your advice since you're going to be the one drinking tonight.

AVA: Haha, I'll be careful.