Fresh Taste. (Hannigram)

Will Graham had just eaten a bit of a living person, something he hadn't even expected of himself.
The blood was fresh in his mouth, a feeling he hadn't thought he would enjoy.
Yet here he was, enjoying the taste of fresh blood from a person he had just bitten off of.
Hannibal was pleased.

After the event, they retreated to Hannibal's bedroom, a place Will originally wouldn't step into, now he practically lives there.
Hannibal let him lay down first, taking his spot to lay in front of Will's face.
He leaned to his ear and whispered "You did good, my love,".

Will wasn't one for intimate touches, but with Hannibal? He craved them, in fact, he enjoyed the touches from Hannibal more than anything.
He kissed Hannibal languidly, passionately.
A small gesture that is taken as an 'I love you'.
Because of course, they did in fact love each other.

It wasn't the average kind of love, for Will was standoff-ish. He didn't let Hannibal come close to touching him for a few months, but later on, he started sleeping over at Hannibal's more often. He started to enjoy his company more, until he finally accomplished what Hannibal had always wanted.
"I finally find you interesting, Dr Lecter," he had said, slowly taking a sip out of the mug with the hot coffee in it.

He had enjoyed the company, the interestingness of his lover of sorts, but Will never would label them as lovers, that was what Hannibal had called them.
Labeled as "Murder Husbands" by the public.
Though, Will could practically care less about that.
In fact, he took slight pride in gaining that name.

Hannibal was still at his side, slowly caressing his perfect, cunning boy's face. He was admiring the features on the man, admiring was an understatement though. He was examining, analyzing, almost as if he was scared to have never been able to see Will again after this. He knew that he would, but it was the idea that counted, right?

Will slowly drifted to sleep, not returning the affection, that's how it usually went.
"Murder Husbands," Hannibal chuckled a little.
"That hopefully will be true soon,".

A/N – I am running off of a hope and prayer with this writing, it's 9 AM and I'm frantically clacking on my keyboard in class. As always, have a good day, drink water, stay safe, rest well!!