CHAPTER 1: Reincarnation

Silence, Quietness... I could hear nothing, no animals, nothing but darkness.

I couldn't see or hear anything or even feel anything it was just like how I always wanted it to be.

What is my name...?

how long has it been? it doesn't matter does it.

How I got here or what happened does it even matter.....?

Ah right, now I remember.....

Well at least I am here in the "in between" if I were to guess, I never did anything overly heroic other than my death nor did I do any evil, I was always in the middle.

I remember something now. EtherealWhy this word specifically huh...?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DING DING RING....."

The sound of a bell ringing and making bell sounds could be heard.

The teacher then left the class without saying much, you could say he was giving us more free time since it was our holidays

'Finally' God that was boring I hate history, what's the point in learning the past anyway.

The sounds of idle chit chat of students eager to leave and reach their home after all it was the holidays.

Almost all of the students chit chatted amongst their groups excitedly discussing their plans to spend their vacation. Amidst all the students chatting A girl was quietly trying to hide and she gathered her things and left the class.

Her name was Kiyone Mizuri. She was a foreign exchange student from japan. Interestingly enough both her parents died 2 years ago, one from natural causes at the age of 43 and the other from drowning at the age of 39. She had no siblings but she always wanted one due to some strange curiosity.

One could say she was a genius unseen of in many years as she had a IQ of 205 which was almost unheard of, she knows this because her parents made her take one at the age of 13 for some reason.

However no one actually knew this other than her parents and they were dead, she had no purpose or motivation in life to do anything, I mean when both of your parents who are comfortably living you will get their inheritance and basically not need a job. Also the fact that even with her intelligence she was still a nobody. Other then that geniuses tend to often be bored with most things and they have a lazier personality. I mean why try to resist the flow of the river when you can just go along with it.....