CHAPTER 6 : Spar, and RAMEN!

Kiyone POV :

I had arrived at the training grounds and then I remembered the fact that this was the Shisui Uchiha, the one who was said to be above even Itachi in strength. Meanwhile what was I? some cute child who didn't even have a single penny to her name.

Yeah keep demotivating yourself, so that when you lose you have an excuse....

Well expect disappointment and you won't get disappointed am I right?

Suddenly I got a notification

[DING]

User has Initiated a Quest - \ Spar with Shisui Uchiha /

User has to spar with Shisui Uchiha your new Sensei, this is the first lesson so better not disappoint him. 

Conditions: 

Don't lose within the first 15:00 minutes.

Land a clean hit on Shisui ( Bonus reward )

Land a Combo on Shisui ( Bonus reward )

Rewards :

+1 All stats ( Explanation: Tough battles which require more than easy quick thinking will give stats to WIS and INT as well. Luck is also and important factor in battles, Charisma maybe useful in some special cases too. )

Rep Increases with Shisui Uchiha

Regular lessons with Shisui Uchiha

( Bonus )

( Bonus )

Failure:

Rep decreases with Shisui Uchiha

Lessons with Shisui decreases

Do you accept (Y/N)

I immediately accepted the quest I am already here... ,and there was no reason not to. I just had to be careful, and Sensei doesn't know the fact I know Substitution Jutsu so I can surprise him if the need comes to be....

After waiting around for a bit Sensei Shun-shined near me, must have sensed my chakra somehow and locked on to me, called Shisui of the Shunshin for a reason.

He then said to me

"So you actually came? Heh I thought you would be scared little Kiyo ehehe..."

Shisui Sensei tried to tease me but unfortunately for him I really don't care lmao.

"Well I can't refuse my Sensei's first lesson can I now? That would be disrespecting the elderly and that's a bad thing."

His eyebrows twitched just like before huh it seems he really doesn't like being called old, well if I keep getting him mad maybe he loses all rationality.... Sounds like a good way to die since he still has the Mangekyo Sharingan, Dumb Kiyone I should stop angering someone much stronger than me.

Sensei then said, " Ready or not here I come Kiyone..."

I stayed on guard but I barely dodged a quick left hook from him because of my small body, I went in for a kick but he almost held my leg so I quickly jumped back.