CHAPTER 4 - Sensei huh?

Kiyone - POV

Short recap -

I was getting ready to leave the training grounds as I had achieved what I had come here for when some one suddenly jumped in front of me.

My eyes widened when I saw who it was

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uhm Hi mr....." 

I tried my best to not act suspicious as this was my first time meeting an actual plot relevant person if you didn't know is Shisui, I had to remember that now this was real life and anything goes and I had to be careful at all times... Ignoring that I am so awkward...

Key word tried!

Suddenly he burst into a fit of laughter and all most fell on the ground from laughing.

He now had a slight smile on his face and I was getting confused.

"Hey what are you laughing for?" I tried to act like how a normal person would but my stupid monotone voice made me sound so robotic.

He almost laughed again.

Shisui - POV:

As soon as I jumped down I saw her eyes widen, it seems like she may have had some knowledge about who I am, its not too surprising but for someone her age it is.

Then she tried to act innocent and said hello to me.

But god her voice, HAHAHAHAHA, AHAAHAHA Aah nothing has made me laugh like that in a while. If you want to know why its because would you think a child would sound so robotic yet innocent but in the way its funny, why am I trying to explain this to myself anyway.

I like her attitude she seems smart and is like a prodigy, also I am getting bored these days, Itachi is busy most of the times.

And what not a better way to have fun by 'QUE drum roll' 

Annoying another child.

Yes I'm very funny and serious.

Back to Kiyone - POV :

My heart was pounding  a little bit with different thoughts, Did I do something wrong? No I don't seem to remember, then what could have happened for Shisui to come for me.... Wait wait wait. Is he the teacher I will get because I completed the bonus??

What do I even do right now.... 

Before even Gamers mind could take effect he called out to me.

"Hey kid, I was watching when you did the exercises, and oh boy- well oh girl are you interesting because no one else your age would have been able to do that. Also cut that act out I know you know who I am. I have decided, yes without your permission that I will be your sensei from today. And I am making sure your gonna be one of a kind, what do you say Kid?"

Gamers Mind had taken its effect on me and I had calmed down, I then listened carefully to what he said and I was excited and pretty confused, So he knew about my act, well not like it matters too much.. Also like is it plot convenience or something no way he just randomly comes up to me and declares himself as my sensei....