CHAPTER 2: So I'm an Uchiha, Great....

Kiyone POV.

Is this another one of my hallucinations? I might be losing myself...

I looked once again at the Hokage mountain and it was somewhat far away, from my observations I was not in a hospital or orphanage as this room since to be for me, My heart started rattling with excitement. 

Maybe this is real it seems far too detailed to be a hallucination or dream...

My eyes widened with excitement at the realization that I may have been reborn into a fictional world. A world that is Naruto.

I then pinched myself to see if I feel pain

Ow, I pinched a little too hard ehe..

Yeah there was definitely some pain. After taking a few deep breaths I fully realized the situation. 

I am in a dangerous world and it is survive and kill or be killed, and the fact that I may have to face many dangers is just an addition to it.

Now that I have calmed myself I wonder Who am I? 

Well I was sure that I would find out sooner or later. I hope my life is not too troublesome.

Then I suddenly had a deep thought about all the threats that would come in the future, seeing the fact that there are only 4 Hokage faces I am probably at the start of the series or earlier.

I then though to myself,  hmm I definitely calmed myself faster and it isn't me controlling my micro-expressions like before, this is weird..

If I were to think this through properly and remember what I heard last

I have concluded that I am not somehow alive because I am not in a hospital and the fact that I was in that quiet area for who knows how long.

Other than that I remember the voice that spoke to me. If I am correct they said this word to word.

[𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙗𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧. 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩?]

Then it was-

[𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙. 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩?]

When the voice said that I accepted and it said-

[𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧 ]

Soon after that I saw the blue box floating in front of me which said-

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙙. 𝙃𝙋,𝘾𝙋 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙋 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙.

And that was the last time I heard that voice. 

From the looks of it... its almost a carbon copy of the Gamer system from that one webtoon which I read back in my world. 

If I was somehow reincarnated here having the Gamer system should be possible too. 

This meant that the reason I calmed myself quickly would probably be due to a part of the Gamer system.

And in some fanfictions I read some people have gotten the Gamer system and be in similar situations like me. 

They had minor difficulties due to their own mistakes like having your loved ones easily known which let people like Danzo threaten them, If I didn't make mistakes such as these I should have the simple life I wanted.