Heartbreaker Pt. 5

• I hope you like this one! Haha i love you guys so much & sorry for the long wait. 😚 I hope i'm forgiven. Oh, & requests are closed. I'm sorry but I just feel like it's kind of a wrong time to keep doing them. But yeah enjoy loves.💘•

I run over to the scene of a complete fight between Matthew and some strange man. I hop in-between their bodies, putting both of my hands on each chest pushing away from each other.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" I scream at the strange man. The man looks at me with disbelief. Matthew never got into fights. Ever. Out of our long relationship together, this had only been the 3rd fight I'd ever seen him in. So my suspicion led to the man. I glare at this strange man, he looked underage actually.
"I asked you a question." I spat at him. There was a moment of silence before he chuckles. By that time, a whole crowd had surrounded us. I sigh and take a grasp of Matthews hand and start to leave the scene, pushing everyone in our way.
"I know that you dumb bitch." I stop in my tracks as does Matthew. I turn around, making my way to the man until a girl jumps in front of him... the girl from earlier.. she removes her earrings, throwing them onto the bar counter. I glare at her, wondering what the hell she thought she was doing. She scoffed, giving me a nasty look, her arms moving around motioning them as a signal for me to come to her and fight.
"You know what? Hop off. Immature ass little girl with her underage little boyfriend." The "man" had looked worried at my words. As I turn around to get back to Matthew, I feel a sharp pain in my scalp. She was pulling my hair! I turn completely around, smacking her in the mouth. It was a pretty hard hit, as she had been knocked away from me. Red contents began to fall out of her mouth, falling onto the ground as well. Her hands make way to her mouth and she was clearly embarrassed. I grin at that underage boy.
"Keep this little tramp on a leash for everyones sake." Everything had been silent the entire time, so quiet I could hear my heavy breathing. I motion towards Matthew and we leave the club.
"Babe! That was badass!" Matthew laughs, pounding his hands on the steering wheel and jumping around in his seat. But I don't want to talk to him. I was mad at him. I rest my head in my hand, my elbow resting on the door. My knuckles on my right hand hurt like a bitch. Her teeth had cut into my knuckles. I just continued staring at the things outside that had been passing by outside.
"Why?" I asked, still looking outside. Matthew looks at me with a confused expression on his face.
"Why what?" he chuckles. I frown at him.
"Why were you fighting?" I ask.
"Well uh he thought I was flirting with his sister." he explains. I roll my eyes.
"Were you?" I ask, a serious tone in my voice.
"Well sorta, but it was nothing." I sigh at his words.
"That is not okay Matthew. Not at all!" I yell at him. His hands make way to my leg, but his presence was pissing me off. I smack his hand off of me.
"C'mon (Y/N) it was nothing." He reassured me.
"That doesn't make it okay! Alright? I shouldn't have to constantly babysit you every-time we go out somewhere! It's not fair and it's complete bullshit!" I scream. He groans.
"You don't need to babysit me." He scoffs, giving me a displeasing look.
"Do too." I snap back.
"You're making me feel like shit." He looks at me. I give him a look of disbelief.
"How do you think this makes me feel? Do you think it makes me feel good? Because it doesn't. I just punched a girl who was protecting her brother because of something you caused! You're turning into a player and you're still with me!" I explain. The rest of the ride home had been silent, but the tension between us was as strong as ever.