CHAPTER 4

I just ended the call and I started to walk towards the maindoor of the house

I just ended the call and I started to walk towards the maindoor of the house. I was in hurry so i fasten my steps . I seen a car that felt similar but I ignored it .

Suddenly i bumped into someone I held the person that I bumped into and for my shock the person whom I had accident in the morning is here infront of eyes.

She closed her eyes and just waiting for her to fall . I noticed how beautiful she is. She have heart shape pink lips, her almond shaped brownish grey eyes.

She have many moles on her face like two on left cheek and one on her right cheek, one above her arc shape eyebrow, one on her ear lobe, and one below her lower lips, one on her button nose and two on her jaw.

Don't know why but I was getting lost in her until she yelled again but still in my arms "What the heck are you doing here!"

"Can't you speak a low or you have a speaker in your mouth?" I asked her "Yes you guessed it right I have a huge speaker in my mouth do you get that MR. Oldie with no brains" sarcasm can be heard in her words.

Now she was on her feet infront of me standing like she owns this place. Who does think she is ? She definitely has no brains to argue with .
THE ABHIMANYU SINGH RATHORE

"Who do you think you are?" I asked in raged tone . Before answering my question a chuckled left her mouth and said while pointing finger towards me
"I am a FUCKING billionaire and youngest daughter of this family who has anger as fire and mouth as bitter gourd!" She said in arrogance while coming closer. I was just glaring at her that how can talk to me like that.

I just chulcked and said "indeed you are arrogant and have that attitude that business person has but that doesn't means that you can call yourself as the youngest daughter of this house."

"You are gonna regret each and every words that you said to me and for your kind information I'm- " she got cut off by Avinash the eldest son of this house he is a famous politician and my good friend

"Aaradhna bache, when did you came back?" He asked her I turned my gaze towards her and now she is smirking at me where as I am in shock that this child face is THE ARADHANA RAJESHWAR TRIVEDI.who everyone talks about in business world.

"I informed it earlier Bhai to Abhi Bhai" she said "but you don't inform me about it and you know how careless he is and-" he stopped in middle and his gaze struck towards a certain directions and i followed his gaze and it was my long time business partner ATHARVA BIRALA .

Avinash walked towards Atharva and take him in a tight brotherly hug .
"When did you came back arva" he asked to Atharva.

"Just today. " Atharva answered "That's great and don't leave without saying us and come inside and you all 3 idiots standing behind enjoying the show" he said to them .

He turned towards me. "O! I forgot to introduce you to him Abhimanyu " he said
"We know each other Bhai he Abhimanyu Singh Rathore the business tycoon and the price of the Rajasthan. We know each we are business partners "