CHAPTER 6

AUTHOR POV

"You're looking gorgeous " and Aaradhna turned towards the owner of the voice and I get shocked and angry at same at and said with rage tone " who invited you?"

The man walk towards Aaradhna who was burning in anger and he came close to her but she didn't move a Inch from her place and showing him the most deadliest glares she had ever given to someone.

He move his hand towards Aaradhna's cheek and he was about to touch her cheeks but before he could touch she jerk his hand away and he chuckled and Said "You still had that attitude of yours with you."

Now Aaradhna was controlling her anger because she don't want her sister engagement to be ruined by her or by anyone else.

"You didn't answer my question KABIR, who invited you here?" Asked Aaradhna while gritting her teeths. "Sweetheart, did you forget what relation our family sh-" "used to we used to share that relation " she cutoff him in between and emphasize the word used.

(Kabir Khana:- 27 yrs old CEO of Khana Co. He is the rival of RAM EMPIRES. He is the son of Suraj Khana and Reena Khana. Reena is the aunty of Muskan and sister of Rajeshwar and Tarakeswar Ram . And most importantly he is lover of Muskan but she hates him for, { That's it for now }).

"Don't you dare to change the topic and answer my fucking damn question?" Said Aaradhna in raged tone. "Oo, sweetheart who else will invite me? Ofcourse my grandparents and yours too " said Kabir in casual tone like it's nothing for him . But here Aaradhna got hurt and mad at the same time.

She turned her heels towards the hall to confront her grandparents that they really call him? But Kabir said from behind "sweetheart "

"Don't. Call. Me. That. Do you get that or until you have a wish to be buried 6 feet under the ground" she said . And moved towards the hall leaving Kabir behind in a smirk.

AUTHOR POV

On other hand both the family were chit chatting with eachother but Abhimanyu was with his poker face and his eyes were on his phone doing some work.

"Kya Bhai aap har time phone par rehte hai Aaj tho aapke is phone ko chodo?" Said Samaira to Abhi
and he just rolled his eyes on her and Said "don't you want a new MacBook " this made her eyes widened and shaking her head yes

("What Bhai, you are always on your phone but not today, leave your phone?")

"leave it Sam he is a big workaholic Jerk" said a man from the front door of hall and enter the Rathore siblings came and hug him but Abhimanyu was as still on the stage Ignoring him

"O come on! Abhi don't prove me right that you are a real Jerk" said that man and came to hug Abhimanyu and Abhi replicate with it and they shared a brotherly hug. Abhi turned and introduce him but a idea popped in his mind and said

" O, he is .....my business partner" Abhi said looking at the man with a smirk plaster on his face and the man with disbelief look on his face and said "No, No, No, No.. guys I'm ain't only his business partner. I'm his bestfriend, Abhay Singhaniya ok guys so don't believe him" said Abhay and everyone present over there bursted into laughter by looking at Abaya 's facial expressions.