CHAPTER 12

ABHIMANYU POV

I don't even regret leaving her alone right after the bidai and what did you expect me to do to go sit next to her and console her and listen to her unapologetic words never ever even if I have to die

She is nothing to me but a replaced bride and I know I can get rid of everything within a single snap of mine. But I am bound by my maa's words and my family otherwise there were many more ways.

Currently I was driving back from my penthouse why? Because I don't want her to face all things all alone by her.

Freaking dumb shit.

Instead I will take a seat and enjoy the drama. But the reason I don't want my family to be sad or to say my maa to be sad.

I parked the car and walked towards the main door and heard dadaji saying. "Let him come tomorrow then I will show him" said dadaji

"What will you show me Dadaji?" I said while coming towards the door and standing next to Aaradhna with a poker face.

"That was not possible if you were not present here right now but unfortunately you're present" said dadaji

"i think we're here waiting for your grahhpravesh" whispered Himanshu to Aaradhna.

"I think yes" Aaradhna whispered back.

They think that they were not audible, that would be so delusional of them and this Himanshu from when did he was so cool with her.

"Aaradhna beta now let's forget what happened in the past okay, now let's being your future with all of your hopes and elders blessings" said maa with slight slime on her face.

She is too kind for these types of people and she melts away easily if someone shares their emotions with her.

She is a totally soft and sunshine type of woman.

"I would try" said Aaradhna

As if it's gonna work, wait till the next morning Mrs.Abhimanyu Rathore just wait and watch.

You were the one who accepted the replacement now each day of your stay in this house you will regret why you agreed with this replacement.

I promise that!

I was going upstairs towards my little home office. When dadaji called me.

"Abhi beta come with for some I want to have a talk with you" said dadaji to which I nodded and followed him and we reached the common balcony or the sitting area.

"Abhimanyu I know the circumstances you married to Aaradhna was not at all accepted by all of us including Aaradhna herself too" said Dadaji

"Dadaji I know what where the circumstances but we also can solved the problem some or the other way but everyone chose this path and no one have any rights to interfere or say in my matters from now onwards" I said while keeping my hands back