CHAPTER 11

Nahi yeh kya baat Hui aagar main kuch target virget na du toh aap log vote comment share he nhi karenge ha!!!

Is baar toh milega ya CHP but you never know the next time

And is baar ka Target

VOTE:- 600
COMMENT:-150 (NO EMOJIS)

ENJOY YOUR CHAPTER!!!!!

I was in my own chains of thought when samaira said
"Bhabhi we reached" and opened the car door for me with a slight slime on her face.

I don't know why but I don't have any courage to face anyone from Rathore family after being jerk back in my room and the replacement.

"Bhabhi ! Come fast everyone is waiting for you and don't worry everything is going to be okay. Just have faith in you" said Naman and walked past me.

I must say these Rathore siblings are so nice but I can't tell same thing about Mr.Oldie with no brains (Abhimanyu)

I started to walk towards the door with a heavy weighted lehenga which was a pain in ass. Like I can't even walk properly with this after all the struggles I finally reached the door where everyone was present.

"We all know what happened was meant to happen so whether it happened like this or that it was THEIR DESTINY so I will tell you all to accept this thing as soon as possible" said Harshvardhan uncle with a serious face.

"Where is Abhimanyu?" Asked Harshvardhan uncle to the Rathore siblings

He didn't get any answer for a while.

Ofcourse how will he get answer when he left right after bidaai

"I asked you all something that you all have to answer me" Harshvardhan uncle said in a strict tone.

"Bh- Bhai left for the penthouse and said to not disturb him he will be back till morning" said Naman.

"I'm done with him now" said Harshvardhan uncle while throwing his hands up showing pure frustration towards him

"Let him come tomorrow then I will show him" said Harshvardhan uncle.

"What will you show me Dadaji?" said Abhimanyu while coming towards the door and standing next to me with a poker face.

"That was not possible if you were not present here right now but unfortunately you're present" said Harshvardhan uncle

If he wanted to come then why did he create such fuss, such a narcissistic bitch.

"i think we're here waiting for your grahhpravesh" whispered Himanshu to me

"I think yes" I whispered back.