Being Half Sentimonster

Every night is the same for Cat Blanc, hunting for his father, kill anything that gets in his way, and making sure his princess is safe. Right now, he caught the attention of a group of terrorists planting bombs at some buildings. It made him hiss angrily at how heartless these bastards are for harming innocent people.

"HEADS UP!" He jumps down and unsheaths his claws.

"Shit! We-we-we were just cleaning! Yes, cleaning!" The terrorist cowardly lied.

"Nice try. Don't you think I see the bombs?" Cat Noir growled.

"Shit! We are just goofing around! Please don't claw us!" They begged for mercy.

"CATACLYSM!" Cat Noir used it on the bombs.

Only for it to explode in a tiny explosion and it didn't affect him to get burned, "Next time, stick to learning what your fate gives you in return" He clawed them all one by one, leaving the last one alive, "Tell your other friends not to mess with me or else!" He warned him.

"Okay, Okay! What else do you want me to do?!" The terrorist yelped.

"Get a real hobby, not kill innocent people for sport!" Cat Noir clawed the wall.

"Y-Yes!" The guy gasped.

Cat Noir licked his bloodied claws and left the man alive. He jumps up on the rooftops, running on all fours.

The evil butterfly mask appeared on his face and he was really in a pissed-off mood to hear his father again.

"Get the hell out of my damn face, monster!" He snarled.

"You can run but you can't hide from me, boy" Hawk Moth said.

"I'm not running away from you. I'm hunting you like a lion, taking back his kingdom and pride" Cat Blanc growled.

"Try me!" Hawk Moth dared him.

Cat Blanc chuckled evilly, "I already did, I claimed your mansion as my lair. Along with my puuuuurrrrrecious kitties"

"You can't find me in Paris," Hawkmoth said.

"I don't give a shit, Gabi Grassette!" Cat Blanc scoffed.

"How did you know?!" Hawkmoth exclaims.

"Your secret files are no longer secret. Your past is out!" Cat Blanc said.

"I had reasons!" Hawkmoth said.

"I said I don't give a shit! What's even worse is that you lied to Mom! You lied to Paris, you lied to the fashion designers, you lied to me! And like a douchebag you became, you didn't care about your family. And worst of all, you trusted the worst people!" Cat Blanc growled, cut him off, and jumped from building to building until everyone saw him again, fear growing in their eyes to see him as the most dangerous Akuma.

Then he saw Ladybug swinging on the rooftops. He knows she's trying to make this look real to Paris.

"Look who's back" He saw she had switched her pigtails ribbons to a headband.

"Yeah, to kick your ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum," Ladybug said.

"Heh, still adorable whenever you try to kick ass, Bugaboo" Cat Blanc flirted.

"Come here, kitty, kitty," Ladybug said and pulled her yo-yo back to wrap it around her waist.

"I miss that cute angry pout of yours, milady" Cat Noir purred, crawling on all fours around her like a cat.

"Oh, like this?" Ladybug pouted.

"Never gets old, my lovely lady" Cat Blanc purred seductively.

"Back off. This lady can fight nasty like a bug" Ladybug glared.