Exposed

Cat Blanc sneaks into the hospital with the potion to save Nathalie. She doesn't have much time left until her last breath. The feline cannot lose her. She may have supported his father's madness but she would deserve a second chance since she saw Gabriel having an irrational obsession with miraculous and his wife. She did not like what he did to akumatize her.

"Let's hope this works" He opened the vial and poured it into her mouth.

It only took 15 seconds for her to breathe normally then a cough, "Haaah! Oh god" She turns to see Cat Blanc, "Adrien, you saved me"

"How do you feel?" Cat Blanc asked, still upset with her for she used to be Mayura when helping his father and nearly put Master Fu in great danger at the cost of his memories erased.

"I feel better. Thanks to you. I'm sorry I put you and Ladybug through all this. If it weren't for me and Gabi, the guardian would still be guardian" Nathalie said.

"And?" Cat Blanc flickered his claws, waiting to hear more.

"For siding with that monster even as Mayura" Nathalie said.

"And?" Cat Blanc wants to hear how sorry she was for putting Master Fu in so much misery by letting that sentimonster moth almost kill him.

"And for almost killing the guardian. I shouldn't have done that with the sentimonster" She said.

"And?" Cat Blanc urges her again for not having to convince his father to let Nino throw his first birthday party for him.

"And for not convincing your father to let your best friend throw a party for you? How much more do you want?" She was getting slightly annoyed.

"Hmmm....let's see.....ever since I discovered you hid my mom's phone of her recordings, she trusted you and you failed her" Cat Blanc glared softly at her.

"Yes, I've failed to look after you and convince Gabi to let go of his obsession" Nathalie replied.

"Mmhmm....and what would my mother react if she found out that you violated her trust?" Cat Blanc crossed his arms.

"She would feel disappointed in me. I deserve jail" Nathalie said sadly.

"You can still redeem yourself, as soon as Gabriel is done for it" Cat Blanc looks at the vial in his palm.

"It's for her, isn't it? You do know that your father is not in his right mind if he sees her awake" Nathalie said.

"He won't have her and I will stop him with Ladybug" Cat Blanc said, jumping out the window to leave and when he saw his father sending more mind-controlled troopers to stop him again, the feline knew he had to stop them before they do something like monsters.

"CATACLYSM!" He threw one to the street to shatter it.

It created a crack line to stop them from reaching him again, "I won't hesitate to turn your entire body to ashes" Cat Blanc hissed angrily.

"Ha! You could never kill your father when you had the chance, beast!" One of them taunted while holding out a gun.

"Try me! I'm bulletproof!" Cat Blanc scoffed.

"He's right! We'll run out of bullets!" Another said.

"Where is he?! I would like him to talk to my cataclysm!" He demanded with a sinister voice.

"He's going for the mansion!" One of them said.

Cat Blanc roared in anger and punched his cataclysm fist on the ground to hurl them before fleeing the scene.

-

Ladybug was at the mansion, making sure Cerise didn't escape.

"I should've known it was you all along! You and her are the same person!" Cerise said in rage.