Three

I got written up at school today . for stopping a fight between my two best friends . how stupid is that . today was just the second day of school . and it was Tuesday . I got suspended for 3 days . ill go back Monday .

My parents will sure kill me , My parents are the kind of parents who expect straight As in my report card . and expect the best out of their children, all I know is that they won't be happy with me for what I did.

I walked up the stairs . and reached my door , I took a deep breath as I grabbed the door handle and twisted it so it can open . no one was in the living room . relief. I was going to the stairs trying not to make noise . and as in that moment . "Alexa! In the kitchen. Now !" (Alexa is my middle name). 'Oh fuck' I thought to myself . I let my backpack fall off my shoulders to the bottom of the floor . I walked slowly into the kitchen , as I did walk in . I saw with my mom with her face in her hands . and my dad looking me straight in the eye . "have a seat". My dad demanded. I did as told . my mom looked up . I saw disappointment in her eyes . making me feel bad . " mom, dad . I'm sorry !" I put my head into my palms of my hands . I looked up at the sound of silence. They gave each other a look . and my dad spoke up . " we heard the schools side of the story . now we want to hear yours.". He nodded giving me permission to talk . I told everything that happened not leaving a single detail out. They gave each other that look again . this time my mom spoke up . "we have decided to not let you go out for the remainder of the week and slowed down your WiFi.".. 'Remainder of the week' .. I thought . " no mom ! I have to go to that meet and greet Sunday ! Dad please !!" "Sorry honey but that is final." Thy demanded me to my rroom till dinner was done . I just watched adventure time while I thought of how weasel would react when I tell him I won't be able to go . hell probably get mad . and how about he goes out of hand and kisses one of his fans . life can't get any worse rn . I got a text from Gabby, joss , and weasel .

From Alondra : hey how did it go ?
From Eryn: my parents are taking my allowance away !
From weasel : what did your parents take away ?

So I replied ..

To Alondra: not so well :'( and for you ?
To Eryn: better punishment than what I got
To weasel : call me ..

I immediately got a call from weasel ..

W: hey babe
K: hey *sighs*
W: is something wrong ?
K: yes ..
W: w-what?
K:*sighs again* weasel my parents aren't letting me go to the meet and greet .

***silence***

K: weasel ?

***silence***

K: please weasel ! Say something.
W: you know how important this is to me !

He hung up ...

Oh great my boyfriend is now mad at me! Kill me now .

From Alondra: well I have to earn my money on my own now and can't go out fill next week . so yeah :(
From Eryn: what do they do to you ?

I decided not to go text back .
They called me down for dinner but I wasn't hungry so I didn't go down . the day passed by slow . and I soon found myself asleep .