Six

We did half of the people . and we took a break . I quickly tried finding weasel but I couldn't . I sat down in a empty bench outside and drank a water bottle soon steven came and sat next to me . "where's weasel?" He questioned me . "I actually don't know" he nodded in return . "hey can you help me with something ?" He asked me . "yeah sure" ."so um I wanna take a picture with all my scummies. Can you take it for me ?" He had a smirk . I laughed a bit . "of course I can" . he stood up and I followed him he headed up the stairs he opened the door for me . I stepped outside . steven came along .

Stevens pov
I wanted her to take a picture of me with all my baes . so we headed up the stairs to the roof . I opened the door for her . Kimberly walked over to the edge and waited for me . She took her phone out . I stood in front of her . "Ready?" She says, I pose . I extend my arms to the side and stick out my tounge . She laughs a bit , and walks over to me . "You have to fix your hair , here let me help" she stands in front of me and puts her land through my hair . And fixes it a little . She smiled . "There you go" she laughs . I look into her dark brown eyes glowing from the sun . She looks into mine . She licks her lips slowly. I really like Kimberly , a lot . I push her towards me with mg hand around her waist . She had her arm on my shoulder , I lean in .. Our lips touch .

Kimberly pov
Stevens hair was a little mest up . So I decided to fix it a little . Once it was perfect I laugh a little , I rested my hand on this shoulder I seen him looking at me , we made eye contact. He pushed me towards him . His arms around my waist . And he leans in .. Our lips touch .. In perfect sync. I was shocked but I still kissed back . I felt something .. Something I never have felt before . Not even with raudel . The kiss went on for about 5 seconds, I was into it and I finallynoticed who I was kissing . I pushed him off .. "Umm Steven .. I can't do this . Sorry" I walked to the door . What have I just done ? I kissed Steven . What if weasel finds out .. Lord Jesus .

I walked down the stairs . and walked into the room . Everyone stared .. I didn't want to make it noticeable .. "What?" I smiled . They all nodded no and went back to what they were doing . Weasel walked up to me .. I quickly got nervous. "Hey bae" he kissed my lips but I didn't kiss back . She looked confused . "Is something wrong?" He asks . "No not at all" I smile and put my hands around his neck and give him a kiss .

"Okay guys !! Time to finish this !" Keenan yelled and got to his spot . Steven wasn't back yet . But we started already .. The first two girls got to me and Took pictures and I signed their cases . And one asks "where's Steven ?" ," umm he's-" ,"right here" I turned around to find Steven all red and saw his knuckles were swollen. The two girls freaked out . And so I went back to my bissnes . Once we were all done .. "Aye weasel , can we talk ?" Steven spoke up . "Yeah sure dude" oh shit .. I hope he doesn't tell him
________

Sorry for not updating . A lot more chapters coming ...