Four

I turns out I forgot to turn my alarm off so it woke me up at 7 .
I laid in bed .. Thinking ...about weasel . he's mad at me or atleast I think he is . I knew he would be awake . it's a school day he's probably getting ready . so I called him ..

W: hello ?
K: weasel ?
W: umm yes ?
K: are you mad ?
**silence**
W: you don't ask a person if they are mad , they show it to you in there actions .
He said raising up his voice ..
K: weasel , trust me if there was a replacement for this pun-
I looked at my phone .. He had hung up.

It made me kinda mad at eryn and Alondra for putting me in this situation. But I really didn't care .I just stayed watching 'finding Carter' from the first episode . the whole day . again I wasn't hungry . and I wouldnt reply to text I would receive .

*next day*
I woke up at 12:24 . and checked my phone . nothing but Instagram and twitter notifications .I opened my laptop and decided to finish watching the episode from last night . I felt kinda hungry so I went downstairs and tried avoiding everyone . but of course that didn't work. "Look who came out of her room" my dad said as he took a drink from his coffee mug . I wanted to let him know I was mad so I just shrugged my shoulders like saying I didn't care . cuz I really didn't . "honey, were sorry but , is this how your gonna be till next week ?" My mom asked as she made some eggs .
"No mom not till next week , maybe my whole life", I faked a smile and undid it fast . " what's your problem ?" My sister questioned me . "my problem is that y'all cost my relationship with raudel!!" I saw rolling my eyes . "honey boys come and go" my dad tried acting smart . "but you don't know how I felt towards raudel ." I shut the refrigerator hard I even heard things fall inside . and i walk up the stairs mad . I also shut my room door hard . my parents give me head aches .. I did the same as I did every night so far . watch TV ...

Today is Sunday ... The meet and greet day . I woke up with a huge Head ache . I waited till it went away to check the time .. 12:14 . the meet and greet was at 3 . I felt so bad .but I dragged myself out to the shower and cleaned my hair and body . I dried my hair and chose what to wear . one of weasels old shirt that fit me to big. some khaki shorts and white vans .. It was a little chilly in the house so I put on the grey honey hoodie . and laid in bed eyes closed and listened to Lana . I think I fell asleep cuz when I checked the time it was , 1:26 . ugh.. I would of been getting on the rv rn . I just laid back again . my music had stopped playing . I felt something hit my window . so I got up and looked as I opened the window , weasel popped out of nowhere . "Jesus raudel ! You scared the shit out of me !" . I say trying to straighten my heart beat . "shhhh .." I move out the way so he can come in . but he doesn't so I looked back out .. "What ? Are you not gonna come in ?" . "no . I came here to get you ." .. "Weasel , I'm grounded" . I say looking up at him . I can tell he's scared .. He's standing on my roof . "I don't care your coming" . he reached his hand out for me to grab .. I thought about it .. My parents would literally kill me now fr if they found out I escaped . my hand landed on his . he quickly took grip . I let go .. He looked sad "no, I'm going !just let me get the shirt . i could see relief in his green dreamy eyes . I had it on my bed I ran and got it and went back to weasel . he pulled me out of the window . I was now on my roof ..

"How are we gonna get down?" I asked scared. "Stay here" he said and got to the edge . and jumped off, "weasel!?" I ran over to look over the edge. He was barely getting up . he wiped his hands on the the side of his shorts . "your turn" he said with a big smile and stretched his hands out waiting to catch me . "no weasel .. I'm scared" . I swallowed hard . "it's okay .. I got you" . I have no other choice . I jumped .. I closed my eyes as my body went down . I felt hand catch me . I felt relieved that he caught me .. I looked into his eyes and fell in love even more . "we should get going the rv is here" . he put me down . we ran over to the rv .. As I got on weasel grabbed my hand ..

"Ayee weasel .. About time !" Almost everyone yelled . I recognized everyone . I looked at each person and said their name in my head 'keelan , aramis , and um steven' as I looked at steven he looks at me . straight in the eye . I looked away I was getting to caught up in his eyes .. "Umm hi , I'm weasels girlfriend" . "hey" or "sup". They all said back . I sat down .. Weasel by my side and steven on the other .. They all talked about how they were all nervous . and stuff .
My phone rang .. But it was just a text .

From Eryn: sneaking out to the meet and greet huh ?
See you there (:

How did she know I sneaked out ?
I just ignored it .. While I had my phone out I went on Snapchat .
"Let's take a picture babe?" I said as I smiled at the camera and weasel did too . I liked it .. I saved it on my phone and posted it on Instagram captioned with a heart . I put my phone on my lap and listened to their conversation . all of a sudden my phone went off .
The first thing I saw was
"Stevenfernandezdoe liked your picture"
Second thing I saw ..
"Stevenfernandezdoe commented on your photo: and no picture with me ?"
I looked over at steven and he was just smiling at his phone then looked up at me .. "Oh come on let's take a picture .." He smiled and nodded . I put my camera up and I smiled and did a peace sign . he stook his tounge out . "send it to me" .. I thought about it . "how?" .."can I see your phone?" I handed it to him .. He went to my caller app and put in his number and sent the picture. "Thanks" he smiled. I decided to post the picture .. Captioned with "hope to have a good time with him ☺" and quickly people started commenting . "I ship more than her and weasel" I smiled at the comments . of course steven was the first like ..

I could see jealousy in weasel so I tried to calm him down I kissed him ..

All of a sudden we stop .. "We're here !!!" Keelan yelled as he got up ..
I looked out the window .. There were thousands over thousand fans . I could tell today is gonna go well (: