4

19.08

Hi!!
I'm so happy you wrote back! I was smiling so hard when my friend gave me your letter ^-^
You signed off as "H"? Is this a clue?
I wanted to stay a secret just cause it seems fun. Isn't this fun? This little mystery? I guess you can be thinking a lot since you don't know me ..

I've never done something like this; Ive always went up to people and talked to them, actually!
I was gonna do that with you until I
just decided to save my embarrassment
this time ;-;
seeing you were so cute I just knew I couldn't
mess up!

I didn't know you were this new to the school! Just add me to your list of friends! (Or not.. maybe we can be more •^•)
I'm also a guy, if that affects anything. Let me know if I got the wrong idea, please •//•

Would you want to get to know each other from these letters? I don't wanna share if you're not interested! I assume you are, right?
Hm, I'm not sure where to go from here..
Maybe this whole thing is meant to be short term ;^-^

- FROM, ME

20.08

hi.
yeah these letters are pretty interesting to say the least. i'm with you about not having done this before.
i honestly did think this was a little cute, your first letter left a really good impression on me.
guess you're really cute by how you send everything and your little risk taking.
has your first moves ended that badly to the point you do this now? haha

my friend caught yours at my locker the other day, im not sure if he told you. i will admit, i did try to find you on social media after they exchanged theirs themselves.
having your identity be a mystery is interesting.
if you ever do wanna reveal who you are, i can
take you on a date, hm? does that tempt you at all?

i think these little notes and letters are a fun way to get to know each other. i wanna know you, if i can't know your face. what do you like to do?
what are the basic questions people ask upon first meeting? i cant even ask for your name!

- H

22.08

Hello~
Jeongin did tell me he ran into your friend! Minho right? I wasn't worried about them getting to know each other since I'm not on social media and stuff!
(This was a lie, I'm just really good at hiding)

Though, Jeongin did mention your name out of the blue, so I'm sorry your secrets out to me ^_^; Hyunjin, right? Guess I know what the "H" stands for~ I swear I didn't mean to find out, but I guess this means I need to introduce myself? Just makes the whole learning about each other easier!

I'm Felix :3 Feel like it's only fair of me to share!
I like to bake brownies and such; I thought about making some for you but I'm not sure how I would give it to you hehe
Pronouns are he/they, if you care about that! My friends often say I look like a cat, so start looking around! Try meowing at people, if they meow back it could be me ;)
I'm totally kidding, please don't meow at anyone.. I'd start barking for you though, -.•*

How's school going? Do you like it here? Are you friends with other people besides Minho? I wonder if I know them.
Your offer on taking me on a date was really tempting, you know? You know how to make me so flustered •//•
Are you flirting just because? Or are you interested in me as well? You don't even know what I look like! Who knows, I don't think I'm that bad looking :D
Compared to you though .. I'm probably so average!!!

- FROM, FELIX