8

"so are you guys gonna tell me what happened with jeongin and minho?" changbin asked in agony; living a day being the only one not catching on with everything felt like hell to him.

jisung shrugged, his face faltering drastically, "i feel so bad i don't even think i can say it."

hyunjin patted jisungs back, not necessarily comforting the boy; but doing so because it was an unspoken rule to do. he looked over at changbin and let out a small laugh at his agape mouth and confused eyes, "how have you not connected the dots yet? jeongin likes jisung, not minho."

changbin's face shifted in a blink of an eye, his throat already producing a loud chorus of realization and comprehension. jisung gave a dreadful side eye towards him, shutting his mouth up instantly once he saw his state.

"don't feel bad, you can't control how other people feel about someone." changbin told him as if he wasn't taking this seriously a minute before.

jisungs hands found his face, covering it, "yeah, but why me?! minhos the only one that has EVER talked to him," he mumbled through his hands, "you guys understand right? you can't say i'm not allowed to feel bad."

the two nodded their head in agreement, their lips forming a tight line as they watched jisung hunched his shoulders and continue writing notes on his paper.

"so what's the move?" changbin slowly dragged his question in a slight whisper towards the two. he earned a punch from hyunjin, groaning in pain.

jisungs eyes darted towards changbin, piercing through changbin's silly grin causing it to fall, "don't even try and start that shit." jisung threatened, only to go back to writing on his paper with no interest if it intimidated his friend or not.

hyunjin stifled a laugh, "you're the worst kind of person to be friends with." hyunjin told changbin directly, changbin's mouth falling slighting open with a smirk appearing as he tried not to laugh.

"i barely pull— i'll take what i can get." he tried to defend himself once more.

05.09

Hi, Hyunjin!
Thank you for your offer on giving me your hoodies~ I got so excited, I wish it was colder so I could start wearing some! ;-;

I hope you know you can talk about anything with me! I know your face, but not THEE Hyunjin! I wanna change that! I hope to keep this small connection with you no matter what happens in the future. Give me a cheesy introduction about yourself, like the ones the teachers force their students to share during ice breakers hehe. I would rather read thousands of pages that's all about you than anything else. Fill up a book; let me read it!

Jeongin told me he switched his classes recently— I don't know how he did it but he did! He said he didn't expect his own hallway crush to be in his class, let alone ask him to sit next to him! It was so cute ^__^ When Jeongin gets all shy and flustered, it's the cutest thing! He doesn't this little head tilt with his eyes shut and a huge smile on his face.
Though, I dont know what happened in their class but he did mention how his crush mentioned Minho! He's your friend, isn't he? He's the one that saw Jeongin at your locker? Am I right? Guess I know another friend of yours! Is Jeongin's crush your friend who made a 'stupid' decision in his math class— I'm connecting the dots!!

Now that I've talked about what my friend has been up to, you can too~ I'll be happy to read about it either way if it's coming from you!

- FROM, FELIX