A Supernatural Mid-Autumn Festival

A few days later, it was the Mid-Autumn festival and everyone in China was preparing for the celebration that mid-evening. Up in the sky, a spark of fireworks springs out near a full moon that shines brightly. During the festival, there was a parade with a dragon dance marching through the path full of Chinese people cheering for them. Across the street, all of the children were playing and making lanterns cheerfully and running around cheerfully. Inside the house, everyone is preparing food before leaving for the next place because they have three days during the Moon Festival. Inside the bedroom, Haru was a red-black tangzhuang suit and black shoes and Luna was wearing a pink cheongsam and slippers as they were ready to offer the seven items to Chang'e, they walked out of the bedroom, marched toward the stairs and descended down to the living room, they saw all of the men were wearing tangzhuang suits and black shoes, Luke was dark mauve, Lloyd was gray, John's navy blue, Chief Arrow's maroon, Ben green, Pierce's red, and Zander's white blue. Scott and Ryan showed up in tangzhuang suits and black shoes, the first was blue and purple and the second was green and red.

"Hey guys?" greeted Scott.

"Come on, children. Your dinner is ready," called Skylor.

"Okay." nodded Scott, the kids ran into the table full of food including round ones consisting of a large plate of osmanthus cakes, a pot of steamed vegan Shanghai hairy crabs, a large bowl of tong yuen, a small plate of sliced lotus roots, and two medium plates of mooncakes and suncakes. There were drinks such as a bottle of osmanthus-flavored Rice wine, homemade bubble teas, a pot of green tea, a bottle of sparkling flower sake, and a bowl of fruit juice punch.

"Hey, where is Gwen?" wondered Scott, Gwen, Hope, Priya, and Annika returned with shopping bags as gifts.

"Gwen!" exclaimed Scott.

"We're back from shopping," said Gwen.

"Plus, we got gifts for all of you when you all came into our home," replied Haru, showing a pile of gifts for the hunters.

"Okay, Mr. Arrow. Your gift is three Chinese lucky coins," called Luna, giving the three lucky coins to Chief Arrow.

"Yeah, it was good luck for you," said Luna.

"Hey. Is that Autumn Hana Floral Teapot?" gasped Ben, seeing a teapot.

"Now, we got a set of teabags we got," added Michael Shepherd, holding a box of herbal teabags.

"Yeap." nodded Luna.

"Awww, a red rose bouquet." adored Gwen, seeing a bouquet of red roses.

"Wow. We got our own." excited Tilly, she and her older brother had each gift, and she got a Miracle Girl doll and her older brother got a crossbow, the gifts were given by Luna and Haru.

"Here you go, Arthur." smiled Luna, handing a bat rattle to Arthur.

"One day, you will grow red roses and make sure to keep them alive." reminded Haru.

"Nice." munched Scott, eating the mooncake.

"Mmm.." gobbled Ryan, munching the suncake.

"These mooncakes and suncakes are so good." munched Scott.

"We bake with love," said Luna, giving Luke a Mid-Autumn Festival portable Chinese antique ancient lantern.

"Thanks." smiled Luke.

"Awww, that's a Sakura mooncake mold press." amazed Priya, holding a Sakura mooncake mold press.

"Awwww, it's a lucky golden cat statue." adored Lloyd, he turned to John holding mystic knots and Hope had Mid-autumn Festival mooncake-shaped scented candles.