The True Potential Serum Hunt

Day one. Relocating the Kunlun Volcanic Group, also known as Ashikule Volcanic Field, a volcanic field in northwestern Tibet, the kids suddenly arrive just in time armored with protection to keep them safe from being burned alive by hot boiling lava, but Scott was heat-resistant since had superpowers from receiving his great-grandfather's astrolabe and was able to be immune to burning stuff carefully because he was going to find the Flaming Coal of Courage bravely. In the meantime, Chelsea decided to research and study geography when she came across Ashikule Volcanic Field while wearing protective gear for safety as she was ready to discover it. Ryan, knowing that there would be hot boiling lava in each volcanic field, feared that he would get burned for sure so he refused to get to the volcano for his life. At the same time, seeing that his younger cousins might get hurt for sure, the older cousin became concerned and angered that he should join Haru and Lune for a reckless reason so he decided to teach the boys a lesson for endangering themselves. Just then, the flying dragon flew toward one of the volcanoes and reached it before landing on the ground safely and the kids lept from its back. Arriving at one of the volcanos, the kids began the expedition, marched forward, and walked to reach the top of it.

"Here we are. The top of the volcano," said Haru.

"Kids! I've seen enough." Captain Read showed up, having secretly followed the kids to accompany them.

"Captain Read!" gasped Scott.

"Well." shrugged Scott.

"Look! Over there," exclaimed Luna, pointing down at the hot flowing boiling lava but Ryan was too frightened to jump into the lava.

"Well, this is dangerous." whimpered Ryan, seeing the boiling lava for the first time.

"Guys! Look!" alerted Haru, pointing at a familiar hanging lantern mounted behind the rocky wall so Scott bravely ran into the lantern, picked it up, and took the riddle note.

"I am born in fear, raised in the truth, and I come to my own indeed. When comes a time that I'm called forth, I come to serve the cause of need. What am I?" Scott read the first riddle, he looked up, turned around, and looked down to see the boiling lava, "Well, I don't think, that the riddle said that this is where to find flaming coal of courage." he gulped anxiously.

"What about you? What if you will be burned?" asked Ryan.

"Don't worry. I'll be back," said Scott.

"Excuse me, you promised to collect a sample for me, I love studying geography?" asked Chelsea, handing a bucket of cool water to Scott.

"Okay." sighed Scott grumpily, rolling his eyes.

"Scott! No! Don't dive!" warned Captain Read, fearing for Scott's life but it was too late Scott marched to the edge, jumped up, and dived inside the volcano.

Armed with gear, Scott took out a grappling hook tied with a rope, swung it harder, and tossed it at the wall of the pit of the volcano. Tied with a rope attached to the grappling hook, Scott climbed onto the edge of the volcano carefully while holding the bucket behind his back without letting it go, he started to sweat out when he was inside the volcano because of the heat, he was wearing a pair of gloves to protect his hands from being burned as he was climbing onto the wall of the volcano until he reached to the end where a pit of hot boiling lava, he took rock hammer and a bucket of cold dried ice water, he hopped off, jumped down through the wall, and reached to the lava, he he tried to reach to scoop the sample of the lava carefully while trying to stay alive but accidentally drop it onto the lava and sunk into it. Seeing the rock hammer fall into the lava recklessly, Scott realized that he had lost his chance of getting the sample of the lava but remembered that he was immune to lava so he removed his glove, jumped down to the lave closer, and reached to the lava, scooped it, and dumped into the bucket of icy water thus he was never been burned and instead he has the power to heal. Scott courageously scooped the lava one by one using his one hand and filled them into the bucket to let them cool but one of them didn't go off while he was scooping the lava.