Hunters' Future Arcs

Chief Jacob Arrow: Jacob endlessly grieves and struggles to cope with the loss of his wife, Lily to a vampire attack since he and his son were mentored by Falcon. His worst nightmare and fearful tragedy happened when he was convinced that Lily was inhabited by the demon queen thus making him her faithful. Because the demon queen took over Lily's body to take over the Earth, Jacob decides to fix his mistake and move on to the bright future while reciting himself once and for all.

Ben Shepherd: Ben was an army surgeon from a military family and had a son John from his former flame during his time in the army navy with Jacob. Forming a supernatural hunting team with Jacob after Lily died in a vampire attack, Ben begins to ensure the hunters' well-being as well as provide for them when the half-brothers and Chelsea come across them thus leading him to find a way to create a true and real family in them despite he was once connected with his former lover he hasn't seen her for years while caring for John.

John Shepherd: John has finally uncovered the truth about his mother's whereabouts and learned that she passed away before the kids departed. Later, it confirmed that John and Lloyd were once recent couple since their first meeting that day after Lloyd's mother died in a vampire attack until they were torn apart and had two daughters from different lovers, John got Cassie and Lloyd got Lily.

Lloyd Arrow: Lloyd had a greatest fear of being himself as he must find inner peace to protect his family and friends from danger as he must follow his mother's footsteps to discover his true self as half-human, half-fairy. He also had a once long-time relationship with both his childhood best friend and boyfriend, John Shepherd, and recent girlfriend, Hope Newman after he bore a daughter named after his late mother, Lily.

Gwendolyn Harper: Gwen once came from a family of supernatural hunters and did not share their views on them. As the eldest daughter of Dolores Harper, Gwen once fell in love with a vampire named Pierce Cromwell and they had a son named after Arthur Darkwood, once known as Aratoth. When Scott, Ryan, and Chelsea appear, Gwen seemingly bonds with them for three years until they are separated from each other after the kids leave for boarding school and Gwen decides to care for Arthur and wait for them to come back for them someday.

Luke Fernandez: Luke initially lived in New Mexico with his family until social services took him to foster care when he was seven. He grew up in foster care and witnessed a ghost attack which inspired him to become a supernatural hunter just before he met Scott that day and dislikes him rudely. Furthermore, he met and fell in love with a dhampir witch named Annabelle Leek while yearning for a real family after he was convinced his grandmother had passed and adopted a chupacabra named after Ronnie Hawk, a dhampir and paranormal TrendVidder. Although he hated Scott so much but grew closer to him and treated him like a little brother he never had until the kids had left him forever, but he was still with Annabelle forever, years later they were married and had twins, Finn and Abigail.

Annabelle Leek: As the daughter of the vampire leader, Dr. Aculus, and a witch hunter Lorraine Leek as well as a descendant of Petunia Leek, Annabelle has been raised by her grandmother Agnes until she unleased her spirit animal, a bat which caused her to run away to protect her grandmother. When she was taken in by the hunters the day she met Luke, Annabelle decided to assist them and dedicate herself to bringing peace between humans and supernatural beings while striving to become a human permanently to be free from her vampirism and to die old someday. Thanks to Scott's alchemy power, Annabelle's dream came true when she was turned into a human after eating a special mooncake the boy had made for her.

Priya Desai: Priya used to work in big pharma as a pharmacist but was bitten and turned into a werewolf by one while she was walking home late until she was saved by Ben and Lloyd. Quitting her job at a big pharma despite being a career-focused perfectionist, Priya embarks on a road and misses her big family while struggling to accept her new life as a werewolf. Although still cursed as a werewolf, Chelsea was able to help Priya maintain her human form once and for all by civilizing her properly until one day, the chemist fell in love with another werewolf named Zander Stark thus deciding to keep her werewolf form forever but still she struggles to find faith in her thanks to Chelsea's encouragement to find confidence and courage to accept who she is.

Hope Newman: As a fifth key, Hope was raised, created, and homeschooled by her guardian, a demon Rathimael, also known as Bob Nelson and The Pilgrim but he was kidnapped and murdered by demons when she was 17 and that is why she was inspired to become the supernatural hunter. Hope often clashed with Gwen due to their extremely contrasting personalities and bond with Ryan whom she once knew while Scott was mistakenly abducted by the hunters. Since she was a fifth key because the prophecy said that the traitor and the key become one, Hope took on Arthur's demon form and defeated the demon queen thus saving the world. Years later, she unknowingly had a daughter with Lloyd named Lilly.

Felix Reed: When Felix was a college student, a lizard monster chomped on him and left him wheelchair-bound. Because of the lizard monster, Felix studies the occult to find out why. He was eventually hired as a lore expert by Jacob. Although traumatized by his fear of the lizard monster, Felix was living in a mentally scarred misery in the wheelchair ever since until he was avenged when Scott managed to slay the monster. After the lizard monster is slain and Scott left to study in a boarding school with Ryan and Chelsea, Felix spends another 25 years of wheelchair-bounding life and struggling to cope with his nightmare once and for all.

Scott Jones: When he was a toddler, Scott dreamed of becoming a legendary outlaw criminal known as Rocket Hood when he grew up and traveling across the galaxy someday rather than becoming a police officer like his father, David Jones. However, his childhood lifelong dream goes awry and takes its toll as instant karma all of a sudden when he commits a series of terrible but gruesome murders while he is doing outlaw crimes, Scott is cursed and threatened with eternal damnation that he has seven weeks to redeem himself and give up his crime life as well as save his soul from a devil who has come to drag him to hell as punishment for his sinful crimes.

Ryan Waygetter: When he was two years old, Ryan was abandoned to his family's care by his birth mother, Veronica Waygetter but discovered that he was a direct descendant of English pirate Mary Read and feared that he would live in his piratical lineage one day. Over the years of searching for answers to his missing mother's disappearance, Ryan also learned that he is also the reincarnation of Flying Dutchman, also known as the Dutchman and he must fight for his loved ones to keep them safe.

Chelsea Delaney: To follow her mother's footsteps in self-discovery around the world, Chelsea spent her overachieving lifetime of study through her childhood until she was an adult. She also dreamed of teaching children someday as well as discipline. Also, she struggles to help Scott and Ryan deal with dysfunctional family issues as she fears that their lives shall be torn apart someday while trying to figure out a way to get along and ensure their faith in them forever.