The Yearning

Decided to add two additional chapters after chapter 4, as so many people asked for more. Enjoy!

Haya was a complete idiot. She might like to pretend she was the next Komolika, but she really wasn’t. She didn't have the brains for it. She had cried bucket loads the moment she found out Murtasim had made Meerab publically orgasm. Her hopes and dreams of claiming Murtasim for herself were hanging on by a thread, so she was making rash decisions left, right and centre.

As Anas had never arrived and had only sent his rude mother to meet with Maa Begum (which had obviously resulted in Anas being rejected), Haya had tried to take advantage of a sad Maryam by egging her on to elope, despite knowing who Anas really was. She was hoping to pin the blame on Meerab and finally get rid of her. But being the fool that Haya was, she had been overheard by Anwar trying to coax Maryam into eloping.

Tearfully, Haya was forced to admit her schemes to a furious Maa Begum. Haya was immediately shipped out of the house and sent to live with her paternal side of the family. Good riddance!

Upon learning from Haya that Anas was actually Malik Zubair, Maryam had instantly agreed to marry Naurez. While Meerab was thankful Maryam had been saved from Zubair’s clutches in the nick of time, she was surprised at how quickly Maryam had dropped Anas like a hot potato and moved onto Naurez. Maryam didn’t even spend a single day lamenting her loss.

“Bhabhi, at least Naurez is loaded with money. A girl has to make the best out of every situation,” said Maryam wisely.

“Look Maryam , I still love you despite you being a gold digger, but if you weren’t serious about Anas aka Zubair you shouldn’t have made me do all the dirty work! I was out there getting shamefully groped, all for you! I can’t even bear to look the servants in the eye or be in the same room with Maa Begum!”

“Bhabhi, relax! You know you loved it!” she said, winking at her. “I can only hope Naurez is as exciting in bed. I’ll give you the gossip once our honeymoon is over!”

No point denying it. As embarrassing as it is to face everyone, I love how Murtasim has corrupted me! I’ve been dying to feel his skilled hands on me again!

Murtasim however, was quite proud of his public antics and did not bother with putting on a pretence of shame like Meerab. Instead, he brazenly strutted about the house, proud as a peacock, smirking at everyone and smiling widely when he caught the servants gossiping about his sex life.

Of course Maa Begum was hardly talking to both Meerab and Murtasim, and kept giving the pair of them greasy stares and muttering things like 'zara bhi sharafat nahi' under her breath every chance she could get.

Anwar was joyful for his kids though, and found great entertainment in the exhibitionist gossip. He even remarked loudly within earshot of Maa Begum how the Khan clan had the best virility in all of Pakistan and that barging into married people's bedrooms without knocking was naturally going to result in public displays of affection. Anwar winked at Meerab after dropping the comment and Meerab tried hard to supress a giggle. Hope that comment finally shuts Maa Begum up!

****

There was only one problem left. The contract. Meerab needed to get rid of it and let Murtasim know once and for all that she had come to reciprocate his love. That she had come to accept him as her husband. Meerab recalled his words from when she had come back inside their bedroom after their very public garden spectacle.

"Meerab, I did what I had to do outside to get Maa Begum to agree," he said earnestly, holding both of Meerab's hands in his. "And I enjoyed it, but I want to assure you again that I don't want you just for your body."
Meerab's heart fell at his words.