The Breach

It was the night after the night of Maryam’s walima.

I have to be successful this time around. I have to! Meerab had her hopes pinned on being third time lucky.

This time she was properly ready for him. She had dressed herself in a racy outfit. It was a skimpy lilac nightie made of fine fabrics and lace. The top part was essentially just a lacy bra. Her breasts were pushed up tightly. Two thin straps held up the lace that barely covered her areolas. The rest of the dress was the flowy, silky, semi-sheer part. Her dress cinched at her ribs and reached just beneath the jut of her ass. It was so short that the slightest movement threatened to expose her ass cheeks. She was only wearing a matching G-string underneath, which itself was a small scrap of lace.

Murtasim strolled into the bedroom as per usual, expecting to lay down and go to sleep, but the sight that awaited him took his breath away.

Sprawled so beautifully in the middle of his bed was Meerab. She was lying on her side, her head propped up by a hand under her chin. Her hair fell behind her in beautiful waves. She was dressed in a skimpy little dress, and she was looking up at him with her doe-eyes. The slender fingers of her other hand were fidgeting with the sheets seductively.

He trailed his eyes appreciatively over her barely covered form. Her hips moved slowly and sinuously as she adjusted them, notifying him of the heat unfurling at her core.

Lust raged through his body at the view and all the blood in his body rushed to his groin.

This was not even subtle; it was a blatant seduction attack! He gulped, then took a deep breath, trying to douse the fire inside of him.

He tried his best to pretend to be aloof. “Meerab,” he said finally in a hoarse voice. “You’ll catch a cold.” He grabbed the nearest blanket, picked it up and dumped it unceremoniously on her, covering her sensual body from his view. Then he sat down on the couch and took off his shoes as per his usual routine.

Meerab’s patience finally snapped.
“URGH! Murtasim Khan!” she screeched. She threw the blanket off of her, got off the bed and stomped over to where he was sitting. She stood fuming in front of him, hands on her hips. Fuck feeling embarrassed!

Murtasim looked surprised at her outburst.

“I am trying to seduce you and you are not taking the hint!”

Murtasim smirked. She was finally making progress in verbalising her desire. He looked at her with a mischievous sparkle in his eyes.

“Oh, my bad. Sorry Meerab.”

“My bad? That’s all you have to say!? I AM HORNY AS HELL MURTASIM! I have been horny as hell for days, and all you have to say about it is ‘my bad’?” she screeched.

Murtasim couldn’t pretend to remain aloof anymore. He let out a bellowing laugh. He was laughing so hard that tears had formed in the corners of his eyes.

Enraged, Meerab snatched up his pillow and smashed it on his head. “Don’t you dare laugh at me Murtasim! This is all your fault!”

“How is it my fault?” he asked in between subsiding chuckles, swatting away the pillow with his arm.

“Don’t you dare pretend to not be involved! How dare you give me a taste of desire and take it away from me!? You are cruel! How dare you go to sleep peacefully every night after corrupting me? Do you get some sick joy out of torturing me?” she asked dramatically.

“Damn Meerab! Calm down please,” he said amused by her ranting. He had wanted her to initiate sex on her own, but never in his wildest dreams did he think she would erupt at him like a volcano.