14. The Truth pt.2( Brotherly Love)🖤

Jungkook 's POV,

Were just chilling out here at Jimin hyung's unit together with Namjoon hyung. Coz Jin, yoongi and Hoseok hyung have some important things to attend to. And Tzuyu is busy with the girls as they have some sort group study/sleepover party at Jihyo noona's place.
I'm just laying at the huge couch in the game room while the two is seriously talking. When Namjoon hyung received a phone call.
" Hello chae?baby are you there?.
But there's no respond at all until i heard jeongyeon Nonna's voice. So i suddenly get up and go near them.

( The other line convo)
"on my first day at RedCrest I unintentional bumped into someone and i Apologized immediately but she keeps on cursing at me."
oww, I remember that, it was Seulgi. I am correct unnie?
" yeah, she was, then the other day she come to me and warned me to- to stay away from- from . ..
" from whom unnie?
" to stay away from JIMIN ..
" that bitch, she hurt you jeongyeon, why didn't defend yourself.???
" I don't know, but the truth is I'm just controlling myself actually, coz i want a peaceful life in RedCrest I guess? She forcefully smile at them. Don't worry girls its just a bruised it will heal in no time."
" Yahhh, but how about what Seulgi told you? Don't tell us that you will agree with her?
" Well, hmmm.. I don't know really.. but one thing is for sure, that.
I've starting to like HIM.

As Namjoon hyung ended the call, I looked at Jimin hyung side, as he was dumbfounded of what we heard.
" So finally Noona admitted that she likes you hyung,.but how about Seulgi? I curiously asked him. " what about her? She's just a friend kookie and you know that.jimin sincerely stated.
"Hmmn, I'm not referring to that hyung, I'm talking about how she bullies and hurt my sister. I seriously told him. . Yes jeongyeon is my real sister, even though she doesn't remembers me, I'm still his older brother who will always protect her.
" if your not doing anything about it. I'll make sure my clan will do. I firmly added while looking at him intensely.
" Calm yourself kookie, I'll talk to Seulgi first.Jimin calmly replied.
" And if she denies? What will happen next? You take her side?
I questioned him.

" kookie is right Jimin, no offense but I don't like Seulgi. She's kinda off.Rm commented.

Actually all of us doesn't like Seulgi at all, she enters Jimin life after noona got into accident and father brings her in the Philippines for her safety. Only Jimin hyung knows about it after he repetitively begged my father for her location.

And as noona came back her in Seoul i was furious, knowing that she will be in danger again, so even though I have a chance to tell her that i am his brother, I didn't do it. For her safety. Coz until now we didn't know whose behind that accident that also killed my mother. We have some leads but eventually it turns into a dust later on. Its so frustrating that after three years my sister is finally here with me but I can't tell her about me.
After that sort of arguments with Jimin Hyung I decided to went home in my fathers house., so that i can talk to him personally about jeongyeon noona, its been a month that she's here but appa didn't reach out for her at all...
(In the study area at YOO's house)

" Appa, we need to talk. Jk asked his father.
" Some other time JK, I'm busy right now. Not bother to look up at he was checking pile of documents at his desk.
" its about Jeongyeon noona! Jk firmly added that makes his dad stop what he was doing and take a glance at JK side but then avert his eyes to his work again.
" what about her? As far as I know she's okay. I already appoint some of our clan members to guard her in secret. So what's wrong right now?He replied
" some bitch from the other clan bullies and hurt her at RedCrest!Jk angrily reply. After he blurted it out his father looked at him intensely.
" from what clan? He curiously asked
" the heiress of District V, Kang Seulgi .. Jk firmly added.
" I see, hmmm.. interesting..he smirked then said. Just don't do anything stupid for now JK.
"But why? I have all the evidence appa,i managed to get the CCTV footage and this is not the first time she hurt noona, it was started on her first day at RedCrest. But she keeps numb about it. Jk angrily reply.
" Oh! ..hmmm. I'm not saying we don't take action but not now..
His father said to him. Just trust on me son. I loved your sister , and wants to protect her also.
" if you loved her, why you didn't go and meet her? Its been a month appa..Jk sadly said.
" I don't know Jk, if i have the guts to faced her after..after that accident. She's reminds me of your mother and everytime i looked at her faced it pains me as I remember your omma. He responded sternly.
" But she needs you dad, she's been lonely all these years and i know one of the reason she came back is because of you.. . And your lucky that she remembers you.Jk sadly said. As his father looked at him sympathetically.
" Did i told you already to reveal yourself to her.?! His father blurted.
" nah, its okay dad its better this way, you know we have to protect her identity. As the rest of the clan knows that your daughter is still on comma until now.
Jk respond.
" yeah and we have to be careful.

" i understand dad, but please try to make time to visit noona.
Jk try to persuade his father again.

" I will son,.he smiled briefly.

We also discussed some matter regarding our clan business before I called it a night, as father still working on,. Laying at my king-sized bed i stared at the ceiling blankly. Still anxious about my sister situation.. As i remember the hardest decision we made three years ago. In order to protect noona we transfer her in the Philippines to recuperate and to be safe, While declaring into the rest of the district that she's still on the state of comma and there's small chance of her to wake up.. .

(Time skip, Morning,)

Jimin's POV,

A woke up feeling agitated as I recalled the last night happenings.
A smile crept on my lips remembering exactly what jeongyeon said. So apparently she likes me... i should confess to her, before that sly Vernon makes a move. . But first i need to clarify something. I need to talk to Seulgi, even though Jk thinks that I won't do anything about it coz it involves Seulgi. He was wrong, I'm furious also that Jeongyeon was hurt without me knowing.. but i need to act accordingly coz Seulgi is under the very cunning District V led by his father ,Giovanni KANG. That we believe he was related about the treason to overcome our clan and by planned assassination of the YOO with the help of CHOI family. And that's the only reason why I decided to befriend Seulgi,
the only daughter of that bastard..

It was 6:30am when I decided to prepare myself as I going to fetch jeongyeon from my sister's unit and suddenly i heard my phone buzzed, it was Jihyo

From:My Beautiful sister

Morning oppa, i hope by now your already awake coz jeongyeon noona plans to ditch you, i know you want to see her,kekeke, i managed to read your message to her last night..lol.

Chae said she's already out and plan to take a cab to go home, so if I were you I bring my damned ass right now, maybe you can catch up with her.😉

With love, your beautiful sister.
Jihyo💜

I hurriedly get out of my unit as i finished Jihyo's message. Thank god my unit is also located on the same floor with my sister. Actually there's only two unit in this floor,mine and jihyo.As i marched towards the elevator i was thinking how to faced her.
Aisshhht, how can i approach her at this situation, clearly after yesterday's happening i believed that she doesn't want to talk to me, knowing that the person who bullies her is the same person who called me yesterday. Maybe she thinks that Seulgi is my girlfriend as the latter warned her to stay away from me. nah. I need to clarify this to jeongyeon.
He stop briefly as he saw the silhouette of the girl she likes standing ackwardly in the distance as he stride silently to catch up with her..

Ji- JIMIN????. she whispered but i heard it clearly as I intensely staring at her.

Author's Note ✍️🎶

So here's some glimpse of their past. Also please share your thoughts about the flow of the story.🤔
Please vote😉

Ps. Some TaeSana moments in the next chapter.

Time check ✔️ 9:18am

Annyeong 🖤