15. Trust and Suspicion 🖤

Sana's POV

When I first came here in Korea, I never imagined that i will meet the person who helps me to love myself first. It was Taehyung.

Jeongyeon unnie always visits her grandmother in Japan that's when i meet her together with her cousin Mina the three of us starting to became friends, I was 11years old at that time. We are inseparable , So i was saddened when she told me that there's no guarantee if she can visit again. Its been 4 years when jeongyeon stop visiting , then Mina, inform me about her plan to go to Korea to continue her studies there.. I was thinking if I can do the same.But afraid if my parents will approve. So I compromise to them that if they allow me after I graduate I will go back in Japan and Managed our Family Business. But my father wants something else in return, he will allow me if i eventually promised to fulfill whatever favor he asked in the future. So I hastily agreed as I was thrilled to go alone in korea and to achieve my freedom, but above all to reconcile again with my friend Jeongyeon and somehow to meet new friends along the way. Also my parents told me that i have to lived with there friends daughter residing in Korea and that's i meet Momo. As i remember correctly i was waiting with momo and her butler in the Seoul International airport when i bumped into someone.
Its Taehyung. From there i just knew in my heart that he will become a part of my life, As Destiny works, he was one of Jeongyeon friends. I sighed while remembering all of it as we are now in our favorite cafe. We decided to talk in here coz of its calming atmosphere at somehow made me relax a bit. I was startled when Taehyung sits infront of me with our orders in hand.

"Thanks!, I barely said to him. Were silent for minute and i focused on my favorite cheesecake, but eventually i stop eating them and just looking at it blankly . When Taehyung spoke.
" Hmmm,, Sana I'm im sorry..
I stared at him for a seconds before i answered. " im sorry too Tae. .

" don't worry Sana yah, i won't pressure you again for meeting your parents and also for doubting your love for me.. I know you have your reasons. I just want you to know that I love you so much. Taehyung said to me while holding my right hand. " I know Tae, i know that you love me and that's the reason why I will tell you everything.. I anxiously replied to him. And that is the moment I managed to spill everything from the reason why i am here and the condition my father wants in exchanged. He was silent for a minute after i blurted out everything. He has a blank face that im wondering what is on his mind right now. If he wants to break up with because of this i'll understand maybe- my thoughts was cut off when Taehyung take my hand into his lips as he kissed it slightly.
" I will faced them love, I won't let them made this foolish agreement., You have the right to choose who are you going to be with, Even though you agreed before for this condition it still bullshit. Don't worry i am here for you. He lovingly said to me as my tears keeps on falling." But you don't know my parents tae, they will do what they want at all costs. I'm afraid they will forced me to go back in Japan even before i graduate..and I don't want that Tae i want to be with you, here together with our friends.i sadly added . As Taehyung transfer besides me as he hugged me tightly, there in his arms i can feel peace and tranquility. That i never experienced with my parents..
"Shhhhhh.. stop crying love, you know that it pains me everytime i see you cry. Shhhh.. just trust me on this Sana, i won't let them take you away from me.I Promised. He intently said as he kissed my forehead.

♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️

Meanwhile Jeongyeon silently wishing to be vanished as the person she wants to avoid is with him inside the elevator. As she immediately went inside of it when it opens praying that she was just hallucinating of Jimin's presence but she was wrong as the latter made inside with her. She was startled when the elevator opened and wasting no time she step out and before she make a move a hand stop her briefly. . And jimin slightly pull her infront of her car as he manage to open the passenger side for her.
"get in, i' ll bring you home. He said before he closed the car door and went to the driver side..
The whole ride is utterly silent as i only avert my eyes outside but still aware of his stares once in a while.
" Eyes on the road.. and stop staring. She uttered still looking outside.. he doesn't replied but chuckled ,so she just focusing outside not wanting to spare a glance at him.
But then she noticed that it is not the right way on her home..she immediately avert her eyes on him as she said..
" Obviously this is not my way home, so where are we going?. He briefly looked at her and divert his eyes on the road again as he chucked while saying. " let's grab some breakfast eh? I'm hungry.