19. Be with you🖤

Tzuyu's POV,

I slowly open my eyes while my head is throbbing in pain. But then gasped when noticed a hand into my waist, i silently avert my head into the right to look for the owner, shit,this is JK, OMO!! Why were sleeping together.. oh! Come on. But stop, a smile crept on my lips when i look at his sleeping form,he was so angelic I can't stop myself to reave some of his hair out into his face until i realized what i did last night!. Holy moly!! Did i kissed him on the lips?. Oh! Shit.. then i confessed to him .. what to do.. Fuck i need to get out here as soon as possible.- My delimna was cut off when a pair of hand caress my check holding in firmly as JK staring at me closely. "Good morning Bae. he smirked.
Omo! Did i heard it right, he calls me Bae? Oh!.. what's happening.?
Are you okay? your faced is so red.
He added.."hmmm..kookie, tell me, did i do anything stupid last night?? I questioned that made him irked a bit." Oww! You didn't remember ? .
" I remember some but not everything,..Omo what should i do , ? ! Shit Tzuyu,.We are now sitting , then he cupped my faced as he slowly leaning towards, i was so stunned to make a move so I close my eyes instead as i feel his soft lips into mine...a tingling sensation runs into my body, its just a peck but for me is so special. He kissed me.,JK kissed me..
" and that's what happened last night, i just return the favor. He said while smiling widely..
" ohh shit, .did i really do that?!
I facepalmed trying to hide my embarrassment.. but he took my hands away as he hugged me tightly..
'shhh...its not that bad tzu.. actually I'm thankful of what you did .. He is now facing me cupping my face. Coz its giving me a chance to confess my feelings to you. .. oh no! Did i heard it right ?he said he confessed his feelings to me? I'm in love with you Tzu since the day my sister introduce you to me.. ..it was Love at first sight i think..He smirked.. I love you CHOU Tzuyu. He sincerely stated, as a tear escaped from my eyes, " i was waiting for this moment kookie ah.. I love you so much too.. I happily replied.. " I know, coz if not your not going to confess first,.he grinned .
" whaaat?? Oh my god! First i kissed you, then I confessed? This is not me... I loudly exclaimed..but then startled when JK kissed my forehead.
" I will love everything about you Tzu.. hmmm...so does it means your my girl already right?? He asked as I nodded slowly for approval while he leans again to kiss me but stop midway when the door burst wide open, revealing a teasing look from Jeongyeon noona, Mina And Dahyun.. shit! Here comes the unnies!

" Did we heard it right?? Oh my freaking god, finally kookie ah.. jeongyeon unnie teased his brother as she sits into my left side.. then Mina and Dahyun follows that makes JK to stand up from the bed, giving an annoying look to the girls..oh what do you want my brother??. She added.
" aishttt.!noona.. Jk whines like a child but i kinda find it adorable.
May i remind you that this is not your unit kookie.. so if i were you go home and take a shower so that you can bring this pretty lady .she points at me while winking at JK..for your first date later..she chuckled as Jk hurriedly kissed me in my cheeks " noona is right lets go for a date .eh.. Bae?!. I was so shy as he calls me Bae infront of the girls as they squeal to annoy me.. I nodded at him smiling as Mina push him into the door.
" that's enough lover boy, shoo shoo... Mina said as she closed the bedroom door..
" so maknae, for real you and JK is in the relationship already? Dahyun asked me.. " yes, actually i kinda confessed to him first last night. I hide my face out of embarrassment but then Jeongyeon unnie take off my hands." Ehh.! And so what tzu, were all know that both of you has feelings for each other but stubborn enough not to acknowledge it.!
" yah , that's right tzu, what's important is you and Jk..hmmmm
So i can finally say Welcome to the Family Tzuyu..hahhah. Mina teasingly stated that makes them giggled..

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

Author's POV,

The girls is happily chatting as they keeps on teasing the poor maknae but eventually delightful about the relationship of the two... so as a plan JK bring tzuyu for their first date. As they finally announced on their Group chat the good news about them. The rest of their friends is very pleased to know about it...
As Jeongyeon is also glad about the next chapter of his brother's life together with Tzuyu, as boyfriend and girlfriend. Coz she knows that JK only set his eyes for tzu even from the start.. she was now on her room lazily laying down staring blankly at the ceiling, thinking about what Jimin said earlier after JK caught them on that mousy position.

(Flashbacks)

"Hmm.. i will wait for you princess, but until then let me show you how much you meant to me.. hmm. He pinched my nose as he let go and give me some space.. your so adorable you know that?..He smirked.. I kept my mouth shut as I just staring at him.. then he walked into the exit as he faced me one more time and said.. See you at the party, . I will be your date..
He winked and finally leave the premises, I sighed while smiling like a crazy teenager...

So there was an annual Clan party every end of the year, this time it was A Masquerade Ball. Jeongyeon's father wants this opportunity to reintroduced her again into the Clans Council and to all the high ranking officials, his brother opposed about this but then eventually agreed upon their father explanation. ...

Author's Note 🎶✍️

Oh! What will happen in the ball? Hmm.. Are you ready for her?
Sorry short update.
Again thank you for reading my story.
Please vote and leave some comments.

Time Check ✔️ 1:12pm

Annyeong 🖤