37 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37: ᴋɪssɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ & ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ

"My baby boy!" Young-hee hugs her son excitedly who feels embarrassed at the moment.

"Eomma." Taehyung warns.

"I know you missed me,baby." She squishes her cheeks.

Aera's family are just looking at the mother-son bond along with Jung-Ae who is used to it.

They are currently at Aera's house for a family dinner.

"Hello,Mr and Mrs Byeol." Young-hee bows a little after teasing her son.

The parents of Aera greets back.

Taehyung's hair got spoiled cuz Young-hee was ruffling it,he starts fixing his hair and that's when he bumps eyes with Aera who laughs at him silently while mouthing 'baby boy',Taehyung hates being at the place.

"How are you,Aera?" Young-hee smiles at Aera.

"I'm fine,Eomma." She smiles back.

"Don't hesitate to complain to me when Tae wrongs you,okay? I'll be the one to teach him a lesson." She says looking at Taehyung with a warning eye.

"I'll,Eomma."

"Good girl." She ruffles her hair and Taehyung laughs cuz Aera's hair got spoiled too.

Young-hee don't know how to ruffle someone's hair softly.

Moon's barks are heard.

"Look what we've here. It's fluffy Moon. Young-hee carries Moon. How are you baby? Hope my son isn't giving you hard time cuz he is scare---

"Moon and I are friends." Taehyung says taking Moon from his mother.

Everyone in the house is shocked only Aera is not shocked cuz she knows the man has changed.

"W-what?" Young-hee stutters looking at her son in disbelief.

"Since when?" Jung-Ae asks sarcastically.

"Since two---

"Been a month now." Taehyung glares at his wife to shut up.

"A month. But just last month you were complaining that you hate dogs." The mother says.

"Eomma,I--

"Let's go and have dinner. The food will get cold." Gi-Ae says with an awkward smile,she wanted to save Taehyung.

Taehyung sighs a relief after being saved.

They are all walking to the dining area but stops upon hearing the door bell ring.

"Are we expecting another person?" Young-hee asks.

"Isn't it,Soobin?" Taehyung asks looking at her mother.