Chapter 20

To prevent his mistakes from being ridiculed by more people, the commentator changed his voice and quickly introduced the situation on the court.

 When TNS-37 defeated the second group of opponents, less than half an hour had passed since the assessment officially began.

 The number of survivors in the arena is 88.

 During this period, the standings refreshed in real time have changed again, but there are still only a few teams with points data.

 During this period of time, the team that went straight forward and "begged to pass the assessment" still firmly occupied the top position at this time because it had won 4 points in a row.

 Fu Han, who ranked second, was in a single team. He silently won 2 points, and his average single score was exactly the same as "Guiqiu Passed the Assessment".

 Compared to a dark horse that suddenly emerged from the sky, everyone is naturally looking forward to a seeded player like him.

 Therefore, the audience watching the live broadcast quickly divided into two camps, supporting Xiao Hanping and Fu Han respectively.

 The barrage was also immediately full of sex.

 The narrator is happy to see them busy.

 Anyway, as long as the barrage doesn't make him continue to overturn his position, everything will be fine.

 But at this moment, he suddenly heard the leader's voice coming from the earphones.

 "Muchen, get ready. The game you are in charge of is getting a lot of attention. It is now on the homepage. I have arranged another commentator to act as a guide and is rushing over. You need to stabilize the rhythm and cooperate well later."

 home page?

 The commentator was stunned for a moment, but quickly recovered.

 Ever since he knew that Fu Han and Du Yueling were drawn on the same competitive map, he was ready to go to the homepage, but he didn't expect it to happen so soon.

 After all, since the much-anticipated Fu Han entered the scene, the shots cut to him have always been dull and boring. It took a lot of effort to get started, but he was still missed by the camera and was not captured. And Du Yueling simply hasn't been seen until now.

 This kind of content is definitely far inferior to the scenes of intense fighting in other games.

 Then, there is undoubtedly only one person left to bring heat to this live broadcast.

 The commentator looked at Xiao Hanping in the camera, and then glanced at the upper right corner.

 The number of people in the live broadcast room is indeed still increasing.

 The two battles just now were so wonderful that even he couldn't help applauding while watching them, not to mention the audience who had a soft spot for this kind of live broadcast.

 Just as he was thinking, he suddenly heard the sound of the door opening behind him. Looking back, he saw a man in his thirties walking in.

 It was the commentary partner who was the guide mentioned by the leader just now, and also his senior, who was known for his sharp and venomous style of commentary.

 After the other party entered the door, he nodded to him, walked to the side and sat down, raised his hand to tap the wireless earphones, and connected to the signal of the live channel.

 The commentator introduced him to everyone at the right time, and then wanted to ask him to analyze TN's combat tactics from a professional perspective for the audience, so he asked, "Director Li, what do you think of Ji Mingfeng, the operator of this TN?