Chapter 95 Finale (1)

According to Xiao Hanping's instructions, Gong Tao arranged for an elite team to go to the target to continue the investigation.

 After a series of orders were issued, he asked: "Captain, what happened in the camp?"

 Although Xiao Hanping told him not to go back together, he really couldn't rest assured.

 Xiao Hanping didn't speak again.

 No news came from the makeshift camp.

 But Huo Shen's communication channel suddenly failed to connect.

 This is very abnormal.

 Ever since he heard Gong Tao's words, a faint cloud appeared in his mind.

 An elusive premonition seems to be there.

 I had this kind of premonition three years ago, before Dawn fell.

 A suffocating silence spread over the communication.

 Gong Tao didn't understand why Xiao Hanping suddenly returned, but he also saw that now was not the time to talk, so he took a deep breath and followed Xiao Hanping, accelerating in the direction he was going!

 ————

 In the woods outside the temporary camp.

 The battle has just begun.

 Zhong Fanglin stood in front of Huo Shen holding his cane.

 She didn't dare to look back, and just said in a deep voice: "Huo Shen, none of us are his opponents, walk quickly, the further away the better!"

 Xue Yi was pacing slowly.

 At this time, he seemed a little hesitant.

 There are dark clouds overhead.

 The already dim sunlight was gradually blocked.

 It was still afternoon, and the sky was already dark.

 The light was gloomy, and Zhong Fanglin could only see Xue Yi's cruel profile, and the pair of lenses that still shimmered even in the dark.

 Xue Yi rarely wears glasses.

 Only after seeing his side face did Zhong Fanglin understand.

 He was covering those scarlet eyes like alien beasts.

 She had never seen Xue Yi like this.

 With the gentle and amiable mask off, Xue Yi at this moment has no expression on his face, but his eyes are fierce and fierce, like a beast that chooses and devours people, making the final choice.

 Zhong Fanglin clenched his cane tightly and risked sweeping past Huo Shen with his peripheral vision.

 Just one glance, and her heart was cut like a knife.

 Huo Shen was still standing there, his face pale, his thin lips pursed straight, the blood on his front was dazzlingly red, the hand on his chest trembled uncontrollably, and his whole body shook slightly.

 She knows her students.

 Huo Shen, who has always been strong, never shows any weakness in front of others.

 One can imagine what kind of torture he is enduring now.

 Zhong Fanglin's eyes burned instantly, he gritted his teeth, and urged anxiously: "Huo Shen, hurry up!"

 Huo Shen breathed rapidly, and said in a painful voice, "Teacher—"

 "What is the most beneficial way? You still don't understand!"