Chapter 57

In the car, Huo Shen had also conveyed the news to Xiao Hanping.

 In the live broadcast column specially set up by Xingwang for the southern battlefield, there is also a column dedicated to tracking the trajectory of the alien beast, which is prepared for all battlefield personnel so that they can take defensive measures in time.

 The situation was urgent, so Gong Tao had already opened the Star Network and called up the live projection when Huo Shen opened his mouth.

 It can be seen from the picture that the two strange beasts are indeed just as the host said, ignoring the attacks around them and galloping forward.

 Only when threatened will he roar and resist.

 In order to delay time, the soldiers almost risked life and death, just to stop him.

 However, the five-star alien beasts ran with all their strength, coupled with their own attribute attacks, so that everyone gained little.

 When Gong Tao turned on the projector in the car, there was less than five minutes left for the two beasts to meet up as predicted by experts.

 Huo Shen is constantly issuing instructions through the communication channel to make final pre-war adjustments.

 Because there is not enough time, they need to abandon the energy vehicle and fly the mecha at full speed.

 Even though he was very resistant to him, Gong Tao still showed the strongest obedience for the sake of the overall situation.

 Following the instructions, he also ordered all his brothers to enter the mecha cockpit and wait where they were.

 Before getting out of the car, Gong Tao said to Xiao Hanping: "When you see the five-star alien beast later, remember how far you can run. I have seen your video, but the alien beast in the training match has just evolved, and it can even attack with attributes. They both only know the basics, these two are different, you must not try to be brave!"

 Xiao Hanping was a little surprised that he took the initiative to talk, and said, "Thank you for reminding me."

 Gong Tao said in a muffled voice, "You're welcome."

 Inexplicably, Before, he had no favorable impression of this Ji Mingfeng.

 But after this short day of getting along, he became worried about a stranger.

 Even during this day, the other party fell asleep most of the time.

 However, thinking that he is the head's fan, Gong Tao's uneasiness was greatly relieved.

 Finally, he left a sentence: "You... be careful!"

 He opened the car door and turned to leave.

 The other four members of Lixiao greeted Huo Shen one by one, and got out of the car in a hurry.

 "Is Gong Tao..."

 Upon hearing this, Xiao Hanping's eyes turned from the projection to Huo Shen.

 Huo Shen didn't finish what he said, but he heard the unfinished meaning.

 "Probably not."

 Huo Shen frowned: "If not, why did his attitude change so quickly. Do you think he and Xue Yi are still in contact?"

 This possibility is unlikely.

 Xiao Hanping knew Gong Tao fairly well. If he was lying before, he would not act so naturally.