Chapter 23

After Fu Han was eliminated, the map where Xiao Hanping was located fell into a strange silence.

 The freshmen who participated in the assessment all recalled the fear of being dominated by TNS-37 in the last round.

 Only Song Yingguang remained the same.

 He followed Xiao Hanping, swaggering all the way, still trying to find the camera: "Ji Mingfeng, you haven't told me yet, where is the camera you mentioned before?" This time, for the safety of the property of the First Academy, Xiao Hanping remained silent

 .

 Fortunately, Song Yingguang's attention was quickly diverted by other movements.

 Xiao Hanping had noticed someone approaching before him.

 But when he saw his opponent clearly, Song Yingguang was stunned and asked Xiao Hanping: "How can they form a team of four?" The opponent

 smiled "hehe" and said: "I advise you to give me the score card to avoid suffering. "

 The audience before the live broadcast couldn't bear to watch it.

 "The first school is too dark. They all wore mechas in the first round of assessment, and they don't know what each other looks like..."

 Xiao Hanping took a step forward and signaled Song Yingguang to step back.

 There is no rule for four-person teams in the freshman assessment.

 There is no mandatory rule that teams must immediately draw swords against each other.

 It was obvious that for some purpose, the two teams, which seemed to be coexisting peacefully, formed an alliance.

 And the moment Song Yingguang finished speaking, the four of them rushed forward at the same time!

 Faced with a four-on-two situation, the opponent's confidence was particularly high: "There is no penalty for toasting. Today we are here to teach you a lesson!" "

 You left me right, one person for each person!"

 They were still allocating points.

 Song Yingguang was so frightened that he turned around and ran away: "Ji Mingfeng! Come and save me!"

 After hearing this, the two people who rushed towards Xiao Hanping suddenly froze with pride on their faces.

 The reactions were much the same.

 "Why is it you again..."

 "Are you Ji Mingfeng...?"

 Qianli gave away his head.

 The etiquette is light but the affection is heavy.

 Xiao Hanping said politely: "It's me."

 After the greetings were over, before the other party had time to react, he saw him swaying and coming straight towards him.