•|ONE|•

Note : Inspired from a cartoon base story....but in my style many scenes i added...and one more thing it is a short story contains maybe 10 or 11 parts!

______

"Aghh so much tired man!" Haseena moan as she twisting her arms for some relief. After attending two interviews , five photoshoots and done with a  fashion show Haseena get hell exhausted.

Being a supermodel not easy work....a superstar life is fill with their obssessed fan followers and crazy peoples.

Her life totally sucks pleasuring everyone by her hardwork , being a perfect celebraty she almost forgot how to live a perfect and normal life. 

The word "Privacy" not at all exist in the voculbary as she's a supermodel 'Haseena Dilruba' called by her fans. she really need some rest so she finally staying at hotel for 3 days , a little break from all the mess no work no shoots no interferance.

"kehete hain khuda ne iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye

kisi na kisi ko banya har
kisi ke liye

Tera milna hain uss rab
ka ishara

Maano mujhko banaya tere
jaise hi

kisi ke liye kuch tho
hain tujhse

raabta kuch tho hain
tujhse raabta

Tu humsafar hain phir
kiya fikar hain

jeene ki wajah yaheen
hain marna issi ke liye

Haseena doing a bathroom rocking performances using the shamboo bottle as her mike . Cold water literrally fading away all her disstress and provides her some peace in mind.

But suddenly some noise caught her attention , her movements stops automatically . Sh wore her  clothes on as her ears tracking the voice from where it comes and her feets following it obidently.

"Luggage mein se aa rahi hain kiya yeh awaz?" Haseena wonder as some unknown fear building inside her . "But she's a brave girl how could she fear it's nothing man!!"

She somwhow convince herself before moving forward to pull the zip revealing the creature inside her baggage.

"Aaaaaa!" Haseena scream at her top voice as the persoh gesture her to shushhh...

"Kon hoon tum...hamare bag mein kiya kar rahe the??" Haseena mumble placing her palms over her chest with a fearful expression on her face.

"Don't fear Haseena mam i am your biggest fan...ronak!" He introduce himself "Mam...Haseen dilruba pls give me a autograph and a kisss plsss i am your biggest fan!"

Haseena's fearful expression turn into rageful watching such ridiculous acts....she had enough now. Haseena instantly called bodyguards to throw him away.

"i am your biggest fan pls give me a autograph and a kisss !" Ronak's sound heard until he fades away from her sight.

"Huh!" Haseena sigh storking her hairs making them fully mess....she can't take more the obsessive fan club . Haseena was lost in her thoughts when she heard a knock on her door.

Haseena adjust her hairs before opening the door for the uninvited guest "Yess" Before Haseena could complete her sentence a voice boomed making her dumstruck

"Haseena why are you not replying me for 8 minutes , haan? Her new found boyfriend Amar complained with a poker face. It's been only 7 days they are dating...usually Haseena was not at all interested in such dating things but after lots of insistance received from her parents she finally gave it a chance.

But seems like it was a worst idea ever.

"Ohh so you came here for this only??" Haseena questioned crossing her arms across her chest.

"No , not at all i have to tell you something!" Amar said fidgeting his fingers.

Haseena wonder what might he gonna explod now "Yess tell i am hearing!" she force a smile , totally uninterested.

Amir meekily smies at her before going to his knees holding a diamond ring ahead of her "Marry me Haseeena....i really love you!"

Haseena jump in her place seeing his hurryness. She felt uncomfortable obviously "Well Amar it's been only one week we are dating each other don't you think it's too early !" she intended to politely convince him to take things little slowly but seems like Amar is in no mood to stop there.

Amar got up and took her hands in her "I know it's only one week but trust me i fell in love with you....tho chalo shaddi kar lete hain i can't wait more!" He said in a chirpy way.

Haseena narrowd her eyes at him as she jerk off her hands releasing herself from his grip.

No words , no explanation needed that moment. Bcz who can't respect your privacy , can't respect your decisions , can't understand your uncomfortness.

They can be anything for you but not your love of the life , they are incapable to be your other half.

"SECURITY!!" As soon as Haseena scream reache out them , they instantly appear there and obey Haseena's order and took Amar away from her.

Haseena slam the door with a thud sound and make her way to edge of the bed "It's enough now...i can't take it more...i have to talk with mom dad!" She wishper staring the ceiling blankly.

___

In the same evening Haseena visit her parents in their place . Mr. & Mrs. Mallik warmly embraced  their daughter . Mallik family gather together 2-3 times a month for dinner night for having some quality time with each other.

So Haseena has also come there as she has taken some important decisions about her life which she has come to tell them.

Mrs. Mallik , "I am proud of you beta you are doing a great job!"

Haseena smiles slightly as she said "Well i have to tell you both something important about my life!"

Mr. & Mrs. Mallik pay attention to their daughter who seems slightly nervous all of sudden . Haseena sat straight head high .

Haseena , "I am giving up from my supermodel life for sometimes...bcz i need some alone time i am really tired of this mess mom dad...pls lemme go , i am want to dissapear from this hell" she said in one go while her parents looking her as if saw some ghosts through their bare eyes.

Mr. Mallik stand up immediately as he pass a displeasant look to Haseena.

"Dad pls it's about only one month only 30 days...then i will come back!" Haseena tried to convince him.

"What are you saying Haseena...it can't happen you are a star tum gayab hoon jaogi tho hum sabko kiya jawab denge tumhe kiya lagta hain koi tumhe nahi pehechanega....!" Haseena's father states the facts , it heard bitter but it's true.....

"You can't hide yourself Haseena...tho meri taraf se naa hain !" He strictly turn down her.

But surpringly , Haseena sheepishly smiling at them as she hug her father tightly and peck on his cheek "Oh matlb apko bas iss baat ki fikar hain ki agar hum bodyguard ke bina gaye tho aur logo ne hume pehechan liya tho woh hamara kachumar bana denge!"

Mr. Mallik didn't said anything when Haseena exclaimed cheerfully "Don't worry dad...koi hume nahi pehechanga hum apna huliya badal dalenge ki koi bhi hume nahi pehechan payega!"

"Pakka?" He asked.

"Yupp pakkaa!" Haseena loudly shout in a childish way.

"Thank God phirse koi manmutav nahi hua dono ke beech hume beech mein nahi phasna padega!" Mrs. Mallik said dramatically meanwhile at the next moment trio burst into pile of laughter.

.

.

.

.

.

To be Continued.....

Pls Comment!