•|SIX|•

KarEena's interactions with each other seems increasing more...their bond is like a precious flower which blooming every hour.

Teasing , legpulling , laughing wholehurtedly and gazing at starry night for hours , stealing glances of each other , spending time , sharing food , late night ice-cream treat or we should say date --- this is common things between them. 

Sadness flew away when they think about each other and times flew away so early when they sit with each other . Their precious flower like bond flourishing and captivating them bit by bit.

~One Night~

Like as usual , Haseena dragg karishma with her for a ice-cream treat when karishma denied Haseena stubbornly rooted at her place as she didn't wanted to get answer from karishma as a 'No' .

And here Poor karishma , she couldn't boost enough courage to decline her proposal again infront of Haseena's puppy eyes.

"Here" Haseena handed her mango flavour when she choose for herself a chocolate one.

"Even i too love chocolate ice-cream!" Karishma pouted.

"Woh...na bas ek hi baacha tha tho humne le liya...hehe ap yeh khalo mango flavous is too good btw!" Haseena grin sheepishly and held her hand in which karishma was holding the ice-cream , she dragg it near karishma's mouth sighing her to have it...

"Isse kam chala lijiye....ab isse apka badluck kahe ki bas ek hi bacha tha aur  hamara goodluck ki aj hum gaye lane!" Haseen said eyeing at karishma teasingly "Hayee..." she start gigling constantly.

Her gigles seems like a melody to karishma who's lost in her smile and smiling automatically while having her ice-cream.

But something was strange today in her behaviour which Haseena observing until now. The smile karishma passing was not reaching out her ear to ear , didn't coming out from her heart.

"Tell me what's bothering you!" Haseena sudden statement grab karishma's eyes on her.

"What??" Karishma asked widen eyes.

"What??..." Haseena repeated her words "Yeh tho apko bolna chahiye na what happened tell me...nahi tho hum apki madad kaise karenge!"

Karishma sigh as she hanging her leg aimlessly "Koi fyda nahi hain batane ka...i don't know what's happening with me...the emotions i am feeling is so confusing and frustrating !" She looks at Haseena whose eyes already on her "And most importantly i am feeling guilty...bcz i am not true towards my own feelings!"

Haseena , "Accha?"

Karishma nodded looking down meanwhile Haseena place her hand over Karishma in order to sooth her.

Haseena , "Tell me what happened...i don't know hum apki problem ka solution de payenge ya nahi...but i know one thing that hum tab tak apka saath denge jab tak ap puri tarikhe se problems se nikal nahi jaate...!"

"You can trust me!" She added the line assurinh her , geniuneness dripping from her tone.

As karishma heard her words , she amuse of herself that how her words erase the slightest hesitation she felt moments ago.

Karishma , "Yaad hain humne bataya tha i love Haseena"

Haseena with a smile "Yes i know apne bataya tha...tho ab kiya
hua?"

Karishma , "Tho...actually now my feelings are changing i am feeling hard pull towards somone else" 

As soon as karishma escapes the words Haseena's hand stop right near her mouth , she stop licking ice-cream and looks at karishma.