•|EIGHT|•

Do check my another new story "BE MY DEATH COMPANION" in my profile.....something new and fresh...!

_____

Karishma , "Are u in a bad mood or something , today u didn't wait for me why?"

Haseena , "So what? i can do whatever i want....can't you find your way home without me?" (taunt)

Karishma , "What's the matter with you let's talk and fix this thing!" (Determine)

Haseena , "Nothing...i am absolutely fine...u go home and firstly leave my hand!"

she tries to pull out her hand but karishma held it firmly "Not yet hazel...i have some words with you!"

Haseena , "But i don't !"

Karishma , "Oh come on yrr is it about the kiss?" (guess)

"Sorry agar maine zyada overreact kar gayi tho...i am really sorry!" she geniunely apologised.

Haseena , "It's not about the kiss but kissing me is not yuck get that....there are tones of girls and boys desire to kiss me!"

Karishma , "Accha? But who did want to kiss a weirdo like you?" (serious tone).

Haseena , "You have no idea yrr !" (proudly crossing her arms).

Karishma smirk as she move closer , "So what? did you actually want me to kiss you??"

Haseena gets nervous as she blurted out "No...i didn't want but apko karna chahiye tha...sab kehe rahe the na bas issi liye!" (looking here and there).

Karishma dragg her face near her ear making Haseena hell nervous , "Accha? Then let me try again...!" she wishpered before held her face against her both palms & capture her lips into her mouth before the latter could react anything.

Haseena was caught off guard as she felt karishma pull her into a very hot kiss . Haseena was way too much to react or reciprocate anything.

After a while as karishma finally let her go Haseena was catching her breath feelimg wowww....when her cheeks turn into dark red shade , she's totally giving compition to a tomato.

Karishma , "I didn't want to kiss YOU before bcz i wanted our first kiss to be special" she blush scartching her neck from behind and added another line within it "And i think this is the perfect place and perfect time to kiss YOU under the moonlight...the whole galaxy and nature witness our first kiss which makes it very special and memorible for ME , for YOU , for both of US!"

"Thank you for this Hazel!" Karishma smiles as she caresses her cheek politely.

Karishma then turned around and left leaving Haseena completely stunned. That night Haseena didn't sleep properly whenever she close her eyes the moment of their kiss replay in her mind waking up her all the night , she couldn't just stop thinking about their mind-blowing kiss.

"Karishma actually likes me? If i am not wrong usne Hazel ke liye Haseena ko bhulaya jo ki hum khud hain....means ghuma phirake seedha hoon ya ulta yeh jaisa bhi hoon she loves me man!!" Haseena matches all the dots and excitedly hug the pillow and jumping on the bed itself like a mad girl.

____

Next day Haseena goes to college looking beautiful as comapred to the other days as her mind convinced her to look more pretty infront of karishma.

She was doing such things for impressing karishma more who's already whipped by her.

But guess what Haseena's all planning ploting flops as karishma the whole day didn't deliver a single word to Haseena which was like a pure torture.