•|TEN|•

~ Three days Later ~

"Haseena kiya hua beta kuch kha kyu nahi rahi tum?" Asked her mother seeing her playing with spoon with lost mind instead of eating.

Haseena smiles faintly "Kha rahe hain"

"Beta idhar aao" Her father gesture her to come near . Haseena listened him obidiently "What happened itna kyu upset hoon" she heard his concern tone.

"Amar se fight hui hain?" Her mother guessed.

"Uska naam bhi maat lijiye..."Haseena instantly retorted in irk way.

Mr. And mrs. Mallik share a knowing look knowing her irritation towards amar.

Haseena , "He is so toxic...he even doesn't know how to give someone their personal space...!" she spitted angrily. "ANd i think we should leave such toxic persons and stay away from them as far as we can!"

Not that Haseena was too much angry towards Amar but the main thing was karishma's continuous ignorance which left her completly disheartened.

Haseena tried to contanct with karishma , tried to meet up for an explanation of her side story....but for her dismay karishma totally avoided her phone calls , messages and even her presence. The three days was the most painful and logest day ever.

______

Haseena laying on bed and going through their previous chats , a smile always catch her whenever she relive their 'US' moments.

"Itni bhi kiya narazgi hain apko...haa maante hain galti hui hain hume nahi chupana chahiye tha...i cheated on you when u was so loyal and honest with me!" Haseena states to herself "But still man i deserve another chance bcz my intention was not wrong anymore , i just wanted to enjoy my life without any interruptions like a free bird !!"

she continued to pours her heart revealing her thoughts which she wanted to share with karishma bur sadly perhaps karishma is way more mad on her.

"Pheww!" Haseena sigh sadly.

"I know and i can understand!" Along with a voice she felt a soothing stork of someone against her head. To be honest this was so needed at this movement , it helps her to relax a bit in this stressful situation.

"Karishma?" Haseena gasp seeing her.

"Yess hazel" karishma corrected herself "I mean Haseena it's me only!"

Haseena , "No it can't be true...i must be dreaming" she decline to accept while tears trickling down bit by bit giving a heartache to karishma.

"This's not a dream Haseena....hum saach mein hain i am sorry!" Karishma confessed as she hugged her wholehurtedly while her hands moving up and down rubbing her back in order to calm her down.

"I missed you so muchhh!!" Haseena wrapped her arms around her tightly in no intention to leave her so early. Her silent cries turn loud and sooner turn into hiccups.

"Don't sta-y ang-ry wi-ith me pls!" Haseena manges to speak between her hiccups.

"Awww...i am not angry with you baba!" Karishma chipped calmly wiping her tears softly and storking her back repeatedly.

"You are not angry anymore??" Haseena questioned.

Karishma shake her head in no smiling at her.

"Really , you are not angry??" Haseena repeated her question for confirmation.

"Nahi...nhi hoon naraz saach mein" Karishma replied nonanchantly.

"Tho phir ignore kyu kar rahe the???" Haseena inquired bit agitatedly.

Karishma , "Bcz i just wanted sometime for myself to figure our everything analyze your situation...when nothing did work then i talked to my amma unhone samjhaya hume acche se....and see at the next moment i am here...!" she took her hand in her's "I am sorry for troubling you , for make you cry!"

"No...don't be" Haseena whined and hugged her tightly hiding her face against her chest , make her grip more tighten "Hamari galti khudpe lene ki need nahi hain...I promise abse hamare beech koi secret nahi hoga no matter how worst or worest truth it would be i will always tell you my side of story!"

"Pinky promise" Karishma extend out her pinky.

Haseena smiles brightly and wrap her finger around her's "Yess Pinky wala primose"

"And i promise that no matter what happens i will always take care of your and your personal space....i know my limits Haseena apke saath rehene ke liye hum kuch bhi kar sakte hain u have no idea!" Karishma confessed honestly yet firmly looking straight into her eyes.

Undoutedly , her words touched Haseena's soul....Haseena beams in overjoy and fulfilment of her heart contently.

"I love YOU Karishma" Haseena said pulling her in a bone-crushing hugg melting under her gaze and touch completely.

"I love YOU more!" Karishma effectionately embraced her and kisses her top of head multiple times.

Karishma , "Waise ek baat thi"

Haseena rose her head looking at her face as she hummed "Hmmm!"

Karishma , "Apko hume sorry bolne ki zarorat nahi hain Haseena....!"

Haseena , "Galti ke liye maafi mang rahe the bass nahi tho apse kon maafi mangta bhai...!" (rolling her eyes).

Karishma chuckle "galti?"

"Hume nahi lagta ap kisi bhi angle se galat the....you know why? Bcz hum jo bhi feel karte hain hume uske liye kabhi sorry feel nahi karna chahiye...i can imagine how u felt maybe....kisi ko blame karna bohot asaan hota hain par apne ego aur shikhayetein ko side rakhke uss insaan ko samjhna mushkil....!"

"Humne thodi si stubborness dikhayi thi apko stage pe akele chodke chale gaye apka ignore kiya lagatar teen din tak apko hurt hua hoga na...amma ne samjhaya tho samjhe hum nahi tho hum tho ab bhi baacho ki tarah gussa karke beth jaate...."

Meanwhile Haseena adoring karishma deeply , of course karishma was looking so damn cute.

"Apko pata hain ap kitne cutee hoon!!" Haseena exclaimed while her hands pulling her cheeks adorbly.

Karishma chided , "Hum apse kiya bol rahe hain aur ap kiya kar rahi hain hume nahi pasand koi hamare gaal kheeche...!"

Haseena pout "Saaach mein nahi pasand?"

Karishma roll her eyes "Haa siwaye apke koi kare hume nahi pasand"

"Yayyy!!" Haseena broadly smiles and peck on her cheek deeply "Yeh hui na baat aise hi hamari baat mante rahiye accha lagta hain you know!"

Karishma raise her one brow , inquiry way "Accha?"

"Yupp!!" Haseena give her a tight lip smile in response.

Karishma again engulf her in a soothing hug , smelling her sweet scent.

.

.

.

.

.

First of all sorry for delay...for some personal reasons i didn't able.

An 'Epilouge' and this book will be complte....

I will update next soon.....!