•|SEVEN|•

Haseena still struggling to accept the fact that karishma now love someone else.

No matter how many times she intented to coo herself by comforting words but no use all goes in vains , her heart aches

Haseena , "Hume iss pyaar ke jhamele mein padna hi nahi chahiye tha...why the hell i choosed this college...!"

she curse her fates underneath her breath as she began walking and stopped by a random girl

"Sunitha mam is calling you!"

"Okay!"

Haseena take reverse turn and walk over the hallway where sunita mam and other students waiting for her including karishma who's literally frowning crossing her arms.

Haseena's gut feeling saying something gonna happen.......

In no time without her knowledge Haseena found herself on the stage with karishma , again she being the central of the attention of all which she hates the most!!

One student hand over Haseena her script and told her to memorise the lines. Confuse haseena obidiently follow their orders and after a while.....

Now action!!

Karishma take one step towards her and hold her hand gently looking striaght to her eyes meanwhile Haseena , a confuse soul shockingly looks back and forth.

"Oh God what's happening man!!" Haseena thought as her heart raising higher with karishma's closeness.

"Mere dil se poochiye woh batayega apko ki kitna pyaar karte hain yeh apse , koi shabd nahi hamare pass yeh jatane ko ki bepnaah pyaar karte hain hum apse!" With that karishma drop a soft gentle kiss on her forhead.

"Whattt??" Haseena instantly scream and back off , in this process her ankle twist and she was about to land with her back onto floor when karishma caught her and pull her closer , fear written all over Haseena's face .

"You okay??" Karishma asked concernly while Haseena shake her head in affirmation still clutching her shirt tight. They stand in same position lost in each other.

Suddenly clapping sound heard and with that their eyelock break and they torn apart embarassely as all the time everyone was peeking at them.

Sunita mam , "Hazel tumne apni lines kyu nahi boli? main sabko bol rahi hoon acche se practice karo jitna karna hain karo par hume yeh compition jitna hi
hain!"

Haseena , "Compition kaisa compition mam?? Aur hume drama karna nahi aata pls hume replace kar dijiye !"

Sunita mam , "Sorry Hazel par u have to adjust bcz karishma sabse zyada comfortable tumhare saath hi hain...and u both guys have to act like a perfect lovers....!"

Haseena , "Lovers??"

Sunita mam , "Haa sab tho wahi ghissi piti straight love story pe base drama dikhayenge but hum kuch alag dikhayenge kuch inspiring....like hum lesbian love story dikhayenge ek ladki ka dusre ladki ke liye pyaar...jisse sabko pata chale love is love only , love has no gender!" chirped sunita mam with her head high smilingly just then another teacher approach there....

Rajesh sir (chemistry teacher) , "Log tamatar phekke marenge baata raha hoon apko...society mein yeh sab nahi chalega ek ladki dusre ladki se pyaar kaise kar sakti hain bhala??"

Sunita mam , "Isme ajeeb kiya hain pyaar hi tho hain...aur pyaar mein gender nahi dikha jaata sir ap samjhiye hamari baat ko iss zamane mein badlav ko apnake jeevan jeena hi akalmandi hoti hain!"

Rajesh sir , "Yeh sab sirf bolne ki baatein hain sunne mein bohot acchi lagti hain par haqiqat tho kuch aur hi hain...yeh kudrat ko hi manzoor nahi hain shayad tabhi aj ap akeli hain aur apki girlfriend ki shaddi uske parivaar walo ne kahi aur karwa di!"

Without his knowledge rajesh sir split out some venom words that too infront of everyone. While karEena share a look with each other.

Rajesh sir , "I am sorry...i didn't mean that" he instantly apologise realising his mistakes.

Sunita mam smiles at him "It's okay sir...it doesn't matter hum saath hain ya nahi...matter yeh karta hain ki main usse aj bhi utna hi pyaar karti hoon jitna pehele karti thi ab agar iske liye logo ko lagta hain main besharam aur iss society mein kalank hoon...tho ha main hoon!"

"Pyaar mein har naam manzoor hota hain sir....maine kiya hain iss liye pyaar ki khoobsoorti pata hain apne nahi ki shayad tabhi apki puri umar nikal gayi par ap akele hain....haa hoon main bhi akeli par hum dono mein farak sirf itna hain i am in peace being in love and u are stress living in loneliness!"

"Guyss let's start with our practice !!" Sunita mam command them while they obidiently take their positions.

One random girl , "So kiss
guys...!"

KarEeena together widen eyes , "What?????"

Sunita mam , "Script mein hain u have to do now start!" she sit on chair.

Karishma roll her eyes "Okay fine!" she drop another kiss over Haseena's forhead.

Everyone cheer up , "No.....lip kiss!!" (clapping and cheering).

Haseena widen her eyes and about to burst on them but karishma's statement leaving her little bit hurt.

Karishma , "Amma bakkkk....hum isse kiss nahi kar sakte...samjhe na tho yeh sab topagiri band karo...hume inhe kiss nahi karna !"

Haseena , "Accha? Hume nahi karna matlb kisi aur ko kar sakte hoon??" (jealousy).

Karishma , "I didn't said that!"

Haseena , "Jii nahi apne yaheen kaha hain...u can't kiss me hume tho jaise bohot karna tha...hume bhi nahi karna samjhiii!"

Karishma , "Acchi baat hain itna chilla kyu rahi hoon phir!" she smirk as she come closer "Just give up sweetheart!" she wishper.

And here start their argument.

Sunita mam , "Silence!!" (Loudly).

All voices stop automatically , a pin drop silence prevails in hallway. 

_____

At the end of the day Haseena walking on the streets feeling her body relaxing as the gentle breeze brushing over her skins shivering her spine.

Little did she know that karishma is in her behind following her silently . Haseena recognised her a long ago but she didn't feel turn back and talk to her.

Otherside karishma too knew Haseena realized her presence but Haseena's continues to walking not looking back at once just annoying and irritating karishma to core , cheery on the top her ignorance affecting karishma badly , the way effecting her that Haseena doesn't know till now.

"Huh!!" Atlast karishma lost her temper due to staring her back not able to seeing her face which making her heart restless. Karishma begin walking fastly matches her speed with her . As Haseena reach out her hand on the doorknob karishma kept her hand upon her hand.

Their eyes meet . As Haseena felt a squeeze against her hand she glance their interwin hands "What are u doing karishma leave me?" Haseena irriately said.

Karishma frown , "What are u doing can u explain pls ?" and she held her chin making her looks at her "And whenever i talk to you just looks at mine eyes not anything else...bcz i don't like you look another thing in the presence of mine!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be Continued.....