➳༻❀🌒✿ 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟏𝟕❀🌘༺➳

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

ᴵ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵇᵒʸ 

ᵂʰᵒ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᵃᵐ?

YOONGI POV

ᵀʷᵒ ᵈᵃʸˢ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᴺᵉʷ ᴹᵒᵒⁿ

 ˢᵉᵒᵘˡ

Yoongi needed time alone at home after a painful split with his girlfriend

Yoongi needed time alone at home after a painful split with his girlfriend. He was meant to go to the Bangtan Penthouse, but his emotions were uncontrollable. He didn't know how to deal with the emotional barrage.

Joy hasn't been online in over two days. He has no idea why he suddenly became so concerned. The new moon is in two days, and he has no clue what to expect. Will he be able to remove the bracelet from his wrists? This string held his wrists captive for twelve years. His family felt satisfied when he and Ji-won eventually split up since they realised the impact of the 'red thread of fate'.

He was relaxing on his bedroom balcony, looking out over his massive swimming pool with expensive water features and fountains, when his housekeeper entered to alert him of a visitor.

He inhaled deeply as he descended the staircase, where he spotted Namjoon standing, pacing up and down in his open-plan lounge.

Yoongi grinned at his younger brother. "Oh wow! Today, I'm so famous. The maknaes found me as well to check in on me. I have nine lives left, so do not worry."

When Namjoon heard a quiet voice behind him, he spun sharply around. "Oh my goodness, morning, Hyung!" he exhaled deeply as Yoongi smiled at his pale face. Namjoon appeared disturbed.

Yoongi is concerned: "What is it, Joonie? You appeared to be on the run from the Mafia."

Namjoon chuckled wryly. "If it were that simple, let's sit. Something major is about to happen on the New Moon, which I pray is untrue. Did Joy tell you about the consequences of the release and the sacrifice she was about to make?"

Yoongi's forehead furrowed in bewilderment. "What exactly do you mean? She set me free. My heart is open and free."

Namjoon sat down on the sofa, apprehensively staring at his hyung. "Yes, she freed both of you—but did she tell you that if the one who chained the soulmate—freed her soulmate to love and select someone else? She must give up her life for you to be delighted. Remember how I said Fate will eliminate any stumbling block in your path, and she is the obstacle? You wouldn't be happy if she still lived. ---"

Yoongis' jaws drop as his eyes widen. "W...what!"

Namjoon took a deep breath. "Yes, on the New Moon phase, she will freely sacrifice and surrender her life for you to be completely free to love Ji-won. Nothing can stop you, not even an unexpected yearning for Joy or a bracelet that will fall off your wrist."