part 8.

Its been a week since Lindsay came back , she was settling in good.

She was a teacher during the week and a volunteer at the kids cafe on weekends, kids from her school came all the time as they loved her.

She opted to buy the little cafe and extend it so it had kids game , jumping castles , educational video games , bento cakes and food appealing to kids.

" mom " , " yes princess" , " this weekend its my birthday " , " really? What cake do you want ill make it " , " strawberry made only by you , will you make it ?" , "Ofcourse come by at the cafe and pick it up okay " she smiled widely getting up and kissing her cheeks.

" there there are you stealing kisses at me ? Paper fight!" All the kids got up laughing and throwing papers around , the children was happy and so were she.

The door swung open and the dean stood in the way " noise down , I can hear you from my office" , " sorry " , " and no littering" she walked our and closed the door and the whole class laughed picking up the papers.

On the other hand Lisa was furious " how could you lose her ?" , " Lee she just up and disappeared " , " aaaah I swear ill kill her , ill go to China and find her myself if it's the last thing I do ".

She went back into her car and drove away leaving Diana on her own.

She got home and decided to have dinner with her family, she walked upstairs into Bella's room " you downstairs now , don't make repeat myself" she walked down and saw Charles " honey you're home" she hugged him.

" you're in a good mood " , " mhhh let's have dinner Bella will be down any moment now " , " she will?" ," mhhh" she sat down and so did he , Bella came down and sat in her seat.

" Honey I wanted to talk to you about something" ," I am listening" , " well its been almost two years now and I still haven't remember much , I found this incredible doctor he's never available but he has one opening for this Friday and I booked it ".

" this Friday? Where is he?" , " yes , he's in China ? " , " Babe you can't leave this weekend its Bella's birthday " , " its fine she can go " , " see she doesn't have a problem with that" , " Bella are you really okay with that?" , "Mhhh if it will help her recover yes " , " okay so when will you leave ?" , " Thursday morning" .

" Got everything? Do you need my help?" , " no ill take the black card " , " okay call me every day okay and come back early" , " I will " they ate they food.

Bella was happy the whole time.

Thursday came and Lisa went away , Bella was happy her plans would work.

Friday came and her father came back early " Bella sweetheart" she ran to him " how's my little princess?" , " good you " , " good so what are we doing tomorrow?" , " We're going to the kids cafe" , " the one you've been on my case about " , " yes I have a big surprise for you there, dress nicely look very good this surprise will be perfect okay" , " okay, let's go to bed yes ?" , " okay ".

Morning came Lindsay was in her house making strawberry bento cake for Bella.

Although she knew this wasn't a good idea as she was badly allergic to strawberries she still wanted to make that little girl happy.

She packed it up nicely and put it in her car ,she checked her allergy cream not finding it.

She opted to just go she'll buy it at the chemist.

The store was already packed and it was morning.

Lindsay wore gloves to cover up the rash she had on her hand , as it was busy she couldn't just leave.

Bella was up very early and Charles had no choice but to get up and be prepared too " princess are you done?" , " almost done  , wow daddy you look so handsome" , " thank you my date told me to dress to impress" she smiled widely.

" Happy Birthday sweetheart" , " Happy Valentines day daddy" he kissed her cheek.

As the mall was going to be busy Charles took more men with him than usual.

" remember she doesn't remember but you do " , " who?" , " its a surprise " Bella said as the car drove off.

They got to the mall and the buzz was clearing up , the kids cafe wasn't as full , Charles was on his phone as they entered " mom " Bella shouted " there's my little princess " that voice caught his attention and he looked up.

His eyes stuck on hers as she lifted up Bella giving her kisses all over her face , a tear of regret making its way down his eyes he quickly wiped it of and sat down.

Bella pulled her his way and he froze not knowing what to do " Dad this is Ms Martins the new teacher I told you about " , " Hi I am Roseline Martins, Bella's homeroom teacher " she extended her hand to him flinching when he took it in ,he noticed the little rush on her hand.

" so nice to meet you " , " mom did you make my cake" , " yep its at the back ill get it " she got up and left " Bella " , " I asked her to make me strawberry cake " , " you know your mom's allergic to strawberries" , " do you believe me now? I told you I found mom " , he cupped her face " I am really sorry sweetheart I should've believe you " Lindsay walked out carrying the cake the kids singing for for her " she smiled widely blowing the candles and cutting the cake.

" thank you mom this was the most perfect birthday ever " , " mhhh really then I deserve a reward" she pointed to her cheek and Bella kissed her.

Charles stood up and grabbed Lindsay's arm into the kitchen , she didn't say anything, he took a bucket and filled it with Ice and a little water.

He gentle took off her gloves and she flinched " you should've said no ", " she's a child , its her birthday I couldn't " , he held her hand steady and put into the water and she bit her lower lip so she wouldn't scream from the pain.

After a while she looked up at him " doesn't it bother you that she calls you mom?" , " it did at first but Bella is a nice kid , anyone would be lucky to be her mom , does it bother you ?" , " what?" , " that she calls me that?" , " no , can I take you somewhere, I want to show you why she calls you mom " , " uhmm okay " he pulled out her hand from the ice water.

" ill get you ointment from the car , it should stop the itch " he walked out leaving her behind, he took the ointment and walked back to the kitchen helping her apply it.

" thank you " ," no thank you ", " what did I do ?" , " you brought my family back to me " , " mhhh , I close up soon will you wait " , "sure".

He walked out and Lindsay had a weird feeling , it was a bad feeling no she just couldn't place it.

After closing up the place she walked to the parking lot and entered the car.

They got to a really big mansion, Bella jumped off and ran inside , Charles got out opening the door for Lindsay.

" are you ready?" , " mhhh " she nervously said walking behind him.

Her eyes looking everywhere but her front , Charles stopped and she collided on his back " sorry " he moved to the side and she had a view of herself.

The big portrait of her stood infront of her and she froze " meet my wife Lindsay Lamont, Isabella Lamont's mother " he said.

She froze " wife?" , " mhhh " she walked close to the picture.

" but this , this is me " , " how do you know that? Do you remember?" She held onto her head screaming and he went to her " Lindsay look at me what's wrong ?" ," my head...Mr Fernando drew this picture" she screamed again , then looked up at him " Lani " she then collapsed and he catched her crying.

" daddy what's wrong with her ?" , He wiped off his tears " uhmm I think she got overwhelmed she'll be fine " he picked her up leading her upstairs to they room.

He laid her down and her phone started ringing he picked up.

" Rose ? Where are you ? I've b..." , " who is this?" , " who are you and where is Rose ?" He dropped the call.