part 10.

After the beach , they had gone home to take a shower and change and had gone out for dinner.

Bruce was babysitting , and it was Valentine's after all.

They got to the restaurant and sat down making they order as they sipped on red wine.

" I was thinking we should go to the police" ,  " no we don't have proof yet give me 2 weeks " , " to do what? Lindsay it's dangerous we don't know who she's working with " , " they don't know I noam here that's a bonus just two weeks "

" fine but I want you back home , no other days after that , and I want your tracker back on so I know where you are all the time " , " deal " , " have you remembered anything else? " she nodded.

" Lilly " , " I doubt she'll speak to you , Lisa cut all ties with her " , " if she's the Lilly I know I bet she knew it wasn't me so don't worry about it " he took her hand in his.

" I am just happy you're okay and back with us " , she smiled " this is all weird but in a good way ","what is?", " how I don't remember who you are to me , but here I am craving for your touch , your kiss , your voice " , Charles pulled his chair closer to hers a leg between hers.

" I think we should leave before we turn this place upside down" he said as his hand trailed up under her dress squeezing her thighs , he nipped her ear " but before that we should probably go to the restroom " she looked up at him and he leaded the way.

She stood infront of the mirror washing her hands and , throwing some on her face.

Charles locked the door and stood behind her his hand resting on her hips as he sucked her neck " don't be loud , ill be quick " he whispered in her ear and lifted her dress up , and slid her panties to the side.

Lindsay held on tightly to the counter , arched her back as Charles slid into her , he groaned as he held her steady , his leg pushing her legs further apart.

He started pounding inside her , light moans came from Lindsay and groans from him " shit " he said pushing deep into her , Lindsay moaned out of pleasure, he covered her mouth with his hand as he went in faster deeper , both holding in the need to scream moan or groan , her legs started shaking and they both came , he kissed her back still holding onto her as his load filled her in.

She looked at him in the mirror " fuck you look so sexy I want to finish you off right here and now " he said " I am all yours daddy" he pulled out of her turned her around.

His lips leaving marks on her neck " you're gonna regret calling me that " he picked her up and walked out of the bathroom, out of the restaurant into the car.

The drive home was quick , Charles and Lindsay ran inside and straight to they room where they made love all night till they both passed out from exhaustion.

A week had passed Lindsay had gone back to her apartment as promised, Charles kept his distance.

Lisa was back grumpy and jumpy as ever , Charles walked in and sat next to her she jumped up but he held her and sat her back down.

" I miss you " , " I miss you more " , " mhhh do you want to go somewhere?" He asked and she just shook her head " I want to spend some time with you can't I ?" , She looked at him " ofcourse you can " , " good let's have a movie night I haven't watched those movies you liked in a while maybe they'll help you remember" she nodded.

" ill go make popcorn you pick a movie " she got up and left her phone rang and she answered.

" Hello" no one spoke " Hello " she said again then dropped the call.

The phone rang again she picked up again " Hello " , " missed me ?" , She froze not saying anything, the call dropped she tried calling the number again with no response.

Lisa was panicked, Marcy walked into the kitchen and she screamed, Charles ran to her " what's wrong ? " her body was shaking " I don't know I walked into the kitchen and the Madam just screamed" , " its okay Marcy" he cupped Lisa's cheeks.

" what's wrong?" , " I just got scared it's nothing can we watch a movie another time?" , " sure you go rest up ".

She walked to her room and was up all night.

The next morning Charles and Bella were having breakfast, Lisa walked out of her room.

" Morning" she said walking into the kitchen taking her food " Morning a package came for you this morning " he pointed to a box.

She walked to it and picked it up to her room she opened up the package and it was a box of money " I thought I'd send some gratitudes , love Lindsay" she looked at the money it was a box from the ones she had sent her and it was untouched.

She texted Diana , to meet at the deck , she quickly got ready and locked her room before walking out.

She passed Charles and Bella like they were nothing and drove out as fast as she could.

Lisa got to the deck and Diana was already there " she's here find her " , " what do you mean? , " she called me last night and this morning she sent the box of money back , she's here Diana and she remembers " , " omg Lee what are we going to do ?".

" Just find her " , " okay " Diana walked back to her car and Lisa first walked to where her old car was before opening the container her phone rang and she answered.

" Hello Lindsay! " , Charles chuckled " honey are you okay ? Why are you yelling and why would you call yourself? Do you want me to come fetch you ?" , " uhmm no ill be home in a sec " she dropped the call walking back to the car and drove back home.

Lisa was always on the edge, jumpy and hardly slept.