●6●

Meher covers Kashish with a blanket as she rests on the bed, her back rested against the pillow, resting against the bed post. Meher's brows knit together out of concern.

Naushad checks her blood pressure and shakes his head in dismay. Taking a deep breath, he says,

"Kashishji aapka blood pressure kafi low hai. Aapko kuch din apne diet ka poora dhyan rakhna hoga."

Sujal who is standing in front of the bed, staring Kashish throughout, hid brows knit together, gets tensed hearing Naushad. He looks towards Naushad briefly while he informs the above to Kashish.

"Aap fikr mat kijiye main pura dhyan rakhungi.",

assures Meher, knitting her brows, staring Kashish, resting her hand on Kashish's hand.

Naushad nods his head.

Naina who is sitting on a chair next to Kashish, facing her, feeds her with food.

"Bus aur nahi khana.",

says Kashish, putting away Naina's hand lightly, turning her head a little towards left.

"Pura khatam karna hoga!",

states Naushad, strictly, indicating with his index finger, his brows raised.

Kashish makes face.

"Mujhe kuch khaane ka mann nahi kar raha!",

argues Kashish.

"Tumne apni haalat dekhi hai Kashish?",

scolds Sujal.

"Kuch hi ghanton mein tum kitni beemar si lag rahi ho.",

he scolds further.

"Sujal ji, rehne dijiye na.",

says Naina, looking towards Sujal, feeling bad for Kashish.

"Arey aise kaise rehne doon?!",

says Sujal, frustrated, looking towards Naina.

"Tumne apni manmaani karli na? Aur nateeja dekh liya? Hum kitne pareshan ho gaye thein!",

says Sujal, raising his voice.

Kashish's heart throbs inside her chest as she never before this day received such treatment from Sujal. He had always been polite to her before this day. At this hour when she needs Sujal's support the most, she instead of feeling secure in his presence, is feeling unsure about his mood. That he might turn angrier with each passing moment, terrifies Kashish.

Indicating his index finger towards Kashish, he warns her,

"Ab agar tum mujhe bina bataye kahin bhi gayi to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga Kashish!"

"Samjhi tum?",

scolds Sujal.

Kashish with her brows creased; eyes teary; nods her head looking at Sujal.

(Thodasa pyar hua hai sad song's tune begins)

Sujal walks to her side and opens his arms for her. Kashish sits up and without wasting even a moment embraces Sujal by his waist, crying. Sujal closes his eyes and feels her warmth.