{3} Sweet Nothing

(His pov)

(His pov)

"Roomies?" WHAT THE HOLY FUCK! She and I, in the same room, Daryl calm down. I looked in her eyes, too lost in my thoughts and her eyes to say or do something. She walked to the door, but spoke before leaving, " See you at dinner, Dixon." 

It took minutes for me to think things through. Who even is Emma? One conversation, Two moments together, and 36 hours knowing each other. Yet why does she make me go mad in my head. She made my dead heart, let out a laughter. Hell she challenges, everything I know myself for. What a bitch. No daryl don't say that.

(her pov)

He came in half an hour after I left him alone in that room. His gaze met mine but he quickly looked somewhere else. He is weird. Today seemed like a dream, first a bed, now wine and a huge dinner buffet. Man I was wet in my mouth! After everyone insisted to let Carl try some wine, I poured him some and gave him a smile urging him to go on but he let out a huge EWW. Adorable ain't he?

I drank two glasses before Shane and Rick engaged Jenner into a serious conversation however I stopped drinking and spoke, " Guys, come on. I know the dead are alive. But let the living live a little." Everyone let out chuckles to this, this made me smile a little too. Daryl urged Glenn to drink more, he wanted to see his face getting red. I let out a huge laugh to this. I think I was too drunk but others just looked amused at it.

Jenner told us there are hot showers, so I decided to go use one. Another part of heaven was given to us today. I wore my clothes and walked out, to see Shane trying to rape Lori and and her scratching his neck. I was going to try to help Lori, but an arm held me back, I looked back and it was Daryl. He gestured me to not go towards them, I followed him back to our room from a different corridor from the one Lori and Shane were in.

I entered the room and let out the question I was holding back in what seemed like a scream, "What is wrong with you Dixon?". He replied in an agitated tone, "It was for ya, you dumb bitch." I took a step towards him and asked, " how in the holy fucking shit was that for me?" He replied looking me in the eyes, "If ya attacked him, Rick would've trusted his word over yours. I protected ya." I took a deep breath to calm myself down. I let out a small "thank you"

He just nodded. I spoke up, " So well that made me sober. Wanna get a drink? And I mean some whiskey not some cheap wine." he nodded AGAIN. We went to the kitchen, opened the drinks cabinet and started drinking, sipping in a bitter liquid trying to get past the bitter truth. Two glasses down and he spoke up, "Who all was in ya family?" I replied, "My mother only ever had me. Well you know how that went. But my dad had multiple kids from different women. He was um what you call a playboy in high school, but a poor one. I had an elder half sister named Judith, she was so pretty man and so smart, The perfect woman. A half brother, Liam, he was older too and he was in the military too but not the same unit as mine. I looked up to him so much. He and his red headed friend practically played the father role in my life. I also had two younger siblings. They are or were twins. Sofia, the girl and Robin, the boy. The twins were the children of Emily, the strip mom. She was a horrible mother to say the least. I grew the lil ones up with elder ones. Dad and Emily are another stories."