1, who's there?

rohini's POV.

oh, my, krishna....

its so tiring, I said to myself as I layed down on  my bed to get some sleep.

I hadn't  slept sinse the day before yesterday, and yesterday. I was so busy with Janmashtami celebrations and enjoying my notty prabhu's birthday with no  Break.  it would seam like its my birthday, not his if you'd have seen me Celebrating

"so one more birthday of yours is done, prabhu. Are you satisfied?" I asked and as usual, there was no reply.

I smiled to myself as I wished like always, "how I wish if I had a glimce of yours, at least, on this night of or may be, at least, this night after your birthday." . 

'if you're tired, then that's ok. If you wanna visit other devotees of yours, then its ok. Well, I know you'd not come like that, after all, who am I to ask you to come, just a humble devotee...

I ranted.

"shubharatri,  prabhu...

" I wished and closed my eyes, drifting off immediately.

)_)()*|||.

It was almost 1 AM and I felt a strong cent fill my room.

Like, it was the cent of sandalwood , jasmine, or tulsi , or all of them combined.

I am a lightsleeper, so I'd wake up at any of the sounds that'd be heard anywhere, in my home.

Still, I thought, this was all my imagination. The cent came closer, and I slowly started hearing the tingling of anklets.

I was fully awake now. The first thing that crept into me was fear. Was it some kind of evil spirits that is trying to attack me, , dadi had said about it. spirits roamed arround in the dead of the night ,,..

well, don't get me wrong, i am 17 and still am scared of ghosts, cus that is how my family is...

or ...

The sent came more closer, and I could not help but cover myself fully with my blanket.

The tingling of anklets increased and I heard my room door open slowly.  wait, how did that happen?

my room doors were locked, and im 100 % sure about that.

Someone entered my room, and my immediate reaction was ,,....

Well, what would you do?  if you were in such a situation?

I hid myself more in the blanket.

Someone's slow footsteps attracted my attention.

The tingling of anklets followed the footsteps.

The footsteps came closer and closer and closer, and haulted near my bed.

Someone whispered, "it seams she's scared, swami".

It was a Female voice, I recognised. It had a melodious note to it and a mischievous tint along with affection, as motherly as ever.

Her voice seamed like a lalaby to me, and I felt all my fears ebb away ...

"why not, priye. Who would enter into someone's room, and that too at the middle of the night, like " *laugh*

, ".

Another voice replyed from near my bedside.

A male voice. Deep, yet melodious, soothing and comforting at the same time, it was as if I was dreaming.

I had now forgotten all my Worries and wanted to get out of my blanket and see who it was.

Curiosity  kills the mouse, I remembered.

"hey, prabhu Narayana,kanna, krishna. Help meee". I said innocently to him.

"open the blanket, would you now, priye?".

The male voice asked me in an affectionate tone.

I blinked . "Priya? Who Priya? What Priya? i am no bodies priya.  i am rohini.

" . nonono you should not do this. What if that's some kinda evil spirit that'd want to harm yuh, huh?

No, no , no.

That is no of evil spirit.

My heart  and brane were Arguing with each other like there was no tomorrow.

()()()

Author...

She lay there, covered in her blanket, not knowing about who had entered her humble abode. She never knew it was, the lord of the universe, shri hari, in his ever charming krishna avatar with his priye lakshmi in the form of the enchanting radha...

"this would be a night for her to remember," lakshmi smiled at vishnu or radha smiled at krishna as she could waight no more.

She who lay under her blanket, slowly peeped out of her blanket and was amazed by the site that greated her eyes.

.

.

*AN*

Readers, this is a short story dedicated to our beloved krishna on the ospicious occation of Janmashtami.

This is the first part, and I will update the next part tomorrow.

Happy Janmashtami to all my dear readers, jai shri krishna.