3, with me for eternity.

Rohini's POV. Makhan. What else?"Mata said with a teasing smile on her face, earning a pout from her beloved."Okay, okay. Fine. I will bring makhan for you, prabhu," I said as he smiled his charming smile at me.I exited the room, opening the locks of my door as carefully and slowly as possible, so that it did not create any noise. That is because my father or mother spotted me in this hour of the night, or even worse, dadi found me, then she'd start with stories that are as scary as anything in this world. Well, um, it's understandable that I am a teenager, by the way. It's not necessarily necessary that you won't be scared of ghosts. The same thing happened when Prabhu visited me.Lost in these thoughts, I tiptoed out of the room, not even noticing both Prabhu and Mata were following me as silently as possible. I climbed down the stairs, and it seemed the stairs and I were not on very good terms. I stumbled and slipped."Madhavaaaa," I almost visper-yelled as I felt two strong arms catch me before I started to roll over down those 30 stairs like a football."Thank you," I said without even looking up. I felt a sharp pain in my ears."Ouch, ouch. Ma...," I whined and looked up. Krishna was holding me with a smile while it was Mata Radha who was pulling my ears."Don't you know how to walk properly, Rohini?" She chided me."Ma, Mata, I er- .." I whined. Mata left my ears as we walked downstairs. I made both of them sit on the sofa as I went to the kitchen and wondered if amma had kept the makhan in the fridge that we'd churned together tonight. I opened the fridge, and yes, amma had kept the makhan in a small pot. I took it with me and sat beside Mata and Prabhu. I opened the pot as I scooped a handful of makhan and asked Krishna to open his mouth. The bliss that I felt as I fed both of them, it is indescribable.After he and my Radhika Rani had finished eating, I stared at both of them, not knowing what to say or do in happiness. Oh, that satisfaction on his face and Mata's warm smile. What else was needed for my own joy?"Now come on, we will play something," he said as I excitedly jumped around like a monkey.Then, Krishna stared at Mata as he snatched one of her bangles from her hands. A startled Mata looked at him, "Give me the bangle back, Swami," she said as she stood up."Catch me, then, Priyaye," he said as he started running. I and Mata ran after him."Stop right there, Kanha," Mata shouted."No Radhe. Come and catch me first," Prabhu replied."Won't you listen to your Priye Putri?" I said innocently."No, first you come and catch me." We ran and ran, the laughter of all three of us filling the room.Suddenly, I had an idea. I slipped and fell and hit my elbow so hard on the floor."Owwwwwwwww," I said, and Prabhu stopped running and looked at me, concerned.I stood up and ran along with Mata and caught him, laughing."Cheating, Krishna," he whined.We laughed, and I pecked his cheeks."Cheating, huh? You are the best prankster all over the universe, naughty Kanha. And I learned it from you, ha.""Like Bhagavan, like Bhakta," Mata commented.We all laughed. We sat down as I asked Mata and Prabhu, "Could you come in your Lakshminarayana forms, Mata? Prabhu."Smiling, both of them turned into the most ever mesmerizing forms."Prabhu, I know you pay a visit to all your devotees. Why did you choose me to be one among those fortunate souls?" I asked, and my Hari had a smile on his face."Oh, simple. Rohini. There are many people to whom I gave devotion. People like you do not expect anything from me but love. So how can I not visit you, at least once?" He asked, and I had a sweet smile on my face."Now come," he said, beckoning me to his lap. Mata caressed my hair as I happily lay on both of their laps, and Krishna and Mata caressed my hair with love and compassion in their eyes. I knew that was not the reason alone for their visit. I knew there was something big that awaited me in the future. His and Mata's embrace felt so warm, kind, and safe. I was in a sea of bliss."I wish I could serve you like this someday," I murmured as Prabhu smiled at me."Then it will happen someday, Priye," I heard his melodious voice."Now, we must leave, Rohini.""We'll meet someday, again," Mata said, her maternal embrace lulling me into a half-slumbering state. The last thing I remember is Prabhu and Mata standing up, and I felt them pressing kisses to my forehead as a golden light wrapped around them. I felt Prabhu and Mata holding my two hands gently as in one of my hands rested something soft. Soon after, I drifted off.The next day, I woke up on the same couch, with amma splashing a bucket full of cold water on me."Oh, ammaaaaaaa, why did you do that," I screeched."I called you since 6 in the morning, and now it's 12 in the afternoon. How did you reach here on the couch, and what were you muttering?""What's this in your hands?" I blinked my eyes open, shivering from the cold.I looked into my hands, and one of my hands held a peacock feather tightly, and the other a lotus flower. I gasped in surprise."So whatever I saw was not a dream? It was all true?""Now, Rohini," I said to myself, "you do not have enough time to think about it. Convince Mata and escape.""Oh, that Mata, I had a terrible nightmare, so I came down here in the hall.""What, Rohini?""Hari Hari. Now we'll have to do the pooja to remove your nightmares yet again," amma cried."Now I hope you got it, why I was so carefully opening my doors yesterday night. If I had opened it with a lot of noise, my dadi who had just spoken would have mistaken me to have some kind of evil spirit in me, and omg I do not want to imagine what would have happened then.""Yes, dadi," I said as I ran back upstairs. I opened my room, and the same smell of sandalwood and tulasi filled my nostrils. I went to my table, still clutching the peacock feather and the lotus that has not even withered a little in my two hands. There was a note. I took it. It read, "Priye Rohini, sorry for making you sleep before we left. You would probably not have allowed us to leave or else. So, hope you'll like our presents. The lotus is by your Mata Chanchala, and the peacock feather is by me. Yours truly, Lakshminarayana."Happy tears streamed down from my face as I kept the lotus in a flower vase filled with water. I kept the peacock feather with me only, till date. The lotus has now bloomed into a bigger one; its beauty reminds me of that beautiful night, that beautiful night that I would remember for eternity.a/n, yeaaaaa😁😁😁😁😁😁we've successfully completed the book.how was this final chapt?hope you enjoyed it.a night to remember is complete.