2, the realisation and the reaction.

rohini's POV.

I peeped out the blanket, and was amazed . was I dreaming? It was dark outside, but there was a bright glow, next to my bed.

I rubbed my eyes and looked again. The voice and all had stopped and I heard the chair next to my right side move as someone sat there.

I saw a dark Silhouette of a person sitting on my bedside chair.

My heart started to rase.

"calm down, rohini. Calm down. " I tried . then I heard the tingling of anklets again as it proceeded to the leftside of my bed, and sat on the chair there.

Now I could not help.

The glow was increasing by the second, and I sat up on my bed.

With a Silent prayer to my prabhu, I removed my covers and stared around me.

My site landed upon the man who sat at my right side.

I blinked. He smiled at me.

And then,,,, he snapped his finger, turning the lights on.

I gasped as the realisation hit me.

He he looked, looked, like, like, my, krrishna?

But but , wait , rohini. You'r losing it .

Or am I really?

His yello clothing, his lotus eyes, his peacock feather, and that divine glow that is emanating from his face.

I didn't know what to do.

He was looking at me as if he was reading my mind.

"pr-prabhu—

I tried to choke out. Somehow, I did no that this was not my imagination. i knew that he was really in front of me, how? you ask me,   its just that i knew. it was the same fealing that i would feal each time i see him in a dream.

, and my heart told me that it was really him, my lord, my soul, my life.

He smiled at me affectionately.

"recognised me finally hm, priye?

He teased. I still could not believe what I was seeing.

Was this all just a dream? Or was this some kind of an Illusion? Or ...

"oh,oh, now, I don't think you'd have to rag your brains for the answer, dear".

I heard the same female melodious voice from my left.

I turned and there she was, my mother, my sister, my sakhi, "Chanchala mata".

I got out of bed within a flash and hugged prabhu.

Mataa, come, I begged as tears surfaced in my eyes.

Krishna stood up from the chair, hugging Reciprocating the embrace with as much affection that I  drowned into his ocian of love. Mata lakshmi or rather Radhika mata joined us , hugging us both at the same time.

"you are really, here, prabhu".

I asked again, Despair evident in my voice.

"yes, why? After all, the days of my birth are so special to me that I would go visit my devotees in person hm?".

I sobbed and sobbed for god knows what reason.

They were tears of joy, tears of eternal releafe.

I never in my entire lifetime thought I could see him.

Well, none of us do.

I then parted from their embrace and almost dragged krishna and mata to the 2 chairs that was placed near to my study table.

I will serve you, I declared. 

"we—".

Mata started. ""no, no, no. mata.". I will serve you, and that's it.

Krishna laughed, the melodious laughter up my hole room with a divine energy and bliss.

I ran and got a jug full of water and washed mata's feat first, and then krishna's.

Both of their eyes shon with compassion and love as I was Immensely Blissful...

Now, nNow. allow me to bring you something to eat.

What  do you want? i asked and mata burst out giggling.

a/n. helo readers.

Hoped you liked the chapter, happy reading.