Is it true?

Sylvia was shocked and confused by the sudden letter she founded on her bed . She was just in her deep thoughts when her mother Isabella called her down for breakfast..Sylvia said "Yesss!" and instantly went down stairs for the breakfast.After she finished her breakfast she went to school.

Through the way to go to school she was only thinking about the letter...
That's when her bestie Sophia met her, Sophia said to her, "Good Morning ! Sylvia... Sylviaaa!!".Sylvia got shocked and started looking at Sophia and said, " W..What Happened??" Sophia said in an irritated voice, "You're so out of it!! I said good morning and you didn't even said good morning back to me!! Oh yeah, You already made my day kinda bad anyways.. " Sylvia said in an innocent way, "I'm sorry. I was thinking about something , so I didn't even get what you said.. Sorry and Good Morning".Sophia then said, "Yeah, yeah. I got kinda irritated for a second, I should be the one to say sorry. Sorry!".Sylvia and Sophia smiled at each other and started walking towards the school, when they were about to reach their classroom, Noah came to them and instantly he said,"Good morning", both of them also said good morning to him and the trio entered the class together .

As always Sylvia and Sophia were sitting together on the second last bench while Noah was right behind on the last bench. They were having some good talks but, Sylvia was still thinking about the letter. Seeing Sylvia not responding much to them, Sophia asked, "Is anything wrong? Why are you not talking much today? Also when we were walking on the way to school you seemed to be thinking deeply about something, what is it? ".Sylvia was just about to answer when the teacher came in classroom and everyone had to stand up and say good morning to the teacher. For the whole day everytime Sylvia was trying to tell her friends about the letter someone or something kept interrupting .

Finally at 5:30 pm after attending school and classes, she was finally free. She was exhausted and kinda irritated today because of not getting any chance to tell her friends about the letter but, when she thought more about it while lying on her bed , she said to herself, "Actually it's good that I didn't tell them yet, even I don't know what's written more in that letter. I only saw the first page and there wasn't much written on it at all! There are lots of pages , I will read a bit more tomorrow and then tell them ".After saying that, Sylvia did her homework , ate dinner, washed dishes and went upstairs again to sleep.

Next morning, she woke up , brushed her teeths and straight went to read the letter, continuing on the next page,

" Yours today on 8th sep 2023, Noah and I were talking on the stairs of school, he started teasing me for something and I got angry, that's why I accidentally pushed him forgetting that we were on the stairs . He fell from like 6 or 7 stairs because of which he ended up being hospitalized.
I remember everything as if happened yesterday and I still feel sorry for doing that to him, so please try to change this,My past self!! ".

After reading the 2nd page, she thought to herself " Is it even true? Is something like that really going to happen? Is this probably not a prank of someone? "
After thinking all of this, Sylvia like always did her breakfast and went to school.

This time Sylvia was kinda busy in studying, so she forgot about the letter for some time. When she took stairs to the library, she saw Noah and waved at him, he also waved back at her . Sylvia  tried to walk towards him, but he already rushed to her and said, "Hello, are you again going to the library? "
Sylvia replied, "Yes!".On that Noah said,
" I knew it! You just love reading books. Don't you? " Sylvia smiles and says, "yeah".Noah started asking her what genre's book she was going to read and Sylvia replied, " Not sure, but this time I'm again going to read a horror book "
Noah said, "okay.sounds interesting, when you'll finish reading it then also tell me the story. bye" And turns his back at her to leave, but Sylvia stops him and says, "Well..um.. I wanted to tell you something! Yesterday I found a letter, it said that it is from my future self...... " Sylvia was about to say more, but Noah started laughing at her and said, "A letter from your future self..... did it said, you are going to be a millionaire or something, I mean atleast that's what I would like to expect from My future self".Sylvia got angry she was just about to hit him, when she suddenly realized that whetever is happening right now is exactly as same as the letter said! She did not hit him, but because she already raised her hand to hit, Noah got a bit scared and stepped one step backwards , since he also forgot that they were on the stairs resulting him falling from 6 or 7 stairs. Sylvia was shocked and scared at the same time, she even started crying while saying Sorry repeatedly...